Chapter 2

He read my message but he hasn't responded. Maybe because he's doing a show right now... My hair was being done and we were all doing vocals to help us warm up. My phone buzzed and I picked it up thinking it was probably Y/n. This time it was from my mom.

Mamá - Buena suerte! (Good luck)

Me - Gracias mamá!

I put my phone down and waited for my hair to be done. We were all in the bathroom still doing vocals. It was time for the show. We stepped out on stage and started performing Boss. I looked to my left seeing Y/n and a few others watching us perform. I didn't pay attention to them but just kept singing and dancing. We waved and said goodbyes to everyone and headed offstage. We all screamed meaning that we had fun and it was great. Ally was fanning herself.

"It's so hot out there," she commented.

I nodded in agreement along with Normani. "Shower time!" Dinah yelled heading towards the dressing room.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder I turned with a smile and saw Y/n.

"Hello," he greeted.

I waved in response.

"You girls did great out there!"
"Thanks!" I replied.

"I've been meaning to talk to you but I'll let you go shower and what not." He said.

"Umm okay,"

What did he want to talk about? I headed towards the dressing room and grabbed my other clothes and went to go take a shower. Once I was done with my shower and dressed I headed down to the lounge. On the way there I met with Normani. "That was such a great show," she said as we walked down the hall. I nodded in agreement.

"Camila!" I turned to face the voice. Normani did the same and we met Y/n.

"Hey," I said. Normani kept heading down to the lounge and I stood there with Y/n.

"So I accidentally texted someone last night and they said their name was Camila and-" I cut him off, "Yeah that was me."

He smiled, "Wow I accidentally texted the Camila Cabello. So how long are you guys gonna be in Miami?"

"About another week or so, we have another show and my family is here."

"Great! Maybe we could all write a song together," he suggested.

"Awesome! I'll go talk to them about it," I waved goodbye and went down to the lounge.

I entered the lounge seeing Normani and the rest of the girls sitting on the couch. I sat in a chair and faced them. "Guys, Y/n would like to write a song with us." I informed them. They all looked at each other. "Umm that would be great! When should we start?" Lauren spoke up. "I'd have to ask him, but for now we should focus on our upcoming show." I replied. They all nodded their heads. Dinah texted me and she looked up at me.

Dinah - Oooohh

Me - I don't like him so be quiet

Dinah - yeah right😉 I won't tell anyone

Me - I really don't like him Dinah

Dinah - We'll see about that but we should have lunch with him

Me - umm I guess but you have to talk to the others

Dinah - They said yes already

I ended our conversation there. A tall figure stepped into the room. We all looked up from our phones. "What're you girls doing?" he asked looking around the room and landing his gaze on me. "We were thinking we could all have lunch together," Dinah pointed out. I nodded and looked at him. "Yeah sure. Where to?" he asked.