Chapter 40

I could feel a body on top of me and I opened my eyes to see Camila. I closed them back up when she looked up at me and pretended to be asleep. She continued to run her hand down my stomach use her fingers to outline my abs. Her facial expression showed nothing. From behind her she pulled out a piece of bacon and took a bite still focusing on my stomach. My eyes shot open and I shouted, "What ya eating?"

She scram and nearly fell off the bed accidentally flinging the piece of bacon at me hitting me in the face. I grabbed hold of her before she fell off. I laughed uncontrollably. She regained her balance on the bed and glared at me but showed a smile. She tried to hide it but failed miserably. I laughed even more and she punched my arm. I gave her a pouty face and exited off the bed.

"I hate you," she called from the bed as I walked over to the bathroom.

"I love you too," I shouted back and entered the bathroom to freshen up.

I finished washing my face and looked at myself in the mirror sighing. My thoughts led me to last night. It all felt so real but it wasn't. I felt arms wrap around me and turned around seeing no other than the wall. I washed my face again and finished up my morning routine. Camila was sitting on the bed munching on a banana while scrolling through her phone.

"Dinah is here," Camila informed still not looking up from her phone screen.

"Okay," I replied putting on a plain shirt and some joggers, again.

There was a knock on the door gaining our attention. Camila looked over at me and I went over to see who it was. I opened the door and Dinah appeared staring down at her phone. "Hey," I greeted giving her a hug but she rejected it walking past towards Camila. I rolled my eyes and shut the door after her.

"Everyone is going off about you guys' performance last night," she spoke.

Camila smiled and glanced over at me blowing me a kiss. Dinah caught our interaction and glanced at us going back in forth from Camila and I. "You guys are cute," she commented paying her attention back to her phone.

"The fans think so too," Dinah said after a few moments.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over Dinah's shoulder to see what she was talking about. Camila came over too and checked it out. Dinah was scrolling through posts of Camila and I holding hands and even us kissing. The whole time Camila held a huge grin. She looked over at me but I looked back at the screen.

"That's a good thing, right?" I asked looking at Dinah when she turned her head towards me.

"Unless you don't want to tell the public than yes," she responded shutting off her phone and standing up.

"Well I'm ready to go to the park so hurry your asses up," she demanded stuffing her phone in her back pocket.

Camila led the way but before we left Dinah turned towards me digging around in her back pulling out a square gold piece of plastic. My eyes widened realizing what it was and she stuffed it in my hands pushing it towards my chest.
"Use protection," she smirked and followed after Camila.

I raised an eyebrow and followed after them falling in beside Dinah.
"What the hell Dinah. What is this for?" I muttered making sure Camila didn't hear.

"Camila's idea," Dinah replied with a taunting smirk.

"What?" I questioned.

"Camila hasn't told you yet, huh? She's been having flashbacks, visions, and stuff. It could be the medicine but she's been wanting you Y/n like, really wanting you," she explained.

Then my mind returned to last night, again. I want her too but I wouldn't think so soon. Camila is like a child. Yes I've done it before with her but since she lost her memory it seems different. Dinah noticed my silence in thought and giggled.

Camila turned around and looked at us, eyebrows furrowed. "What're you two talking about?" She asked stopping and letting us catch up to her.

"Nothing," I replied for Dinah.

Dinah glanced at me and grinned before looking forwards again. Camila eyed the two of us but shrugged it off.

"Where to first?" Dinah asked as we entered the park.
----------------------------------------
(WARNING⚠️: SMUT is coming up so if you do not want to read skip over it. Thank you😁)

We reached our room and Dinah smirked at me before saying her goodbyes. I rolled my eyes and opened the door for Camila. I sat on the bed and Camila layed down next to me. It was pretty quiet and I didn't like it. I layed down next to her and turned my head so we were looking at each other. "I love you," I pecked her lips and she blushed with a smile. "I love you too," she looked me in the eyes and glanced back down at my lips. I leaned in and she did as well our lips pressing together.

In a matter of seconds things got heated. She had already pulled off my shirt and we were making out by now. She pulled away and pulled off her own shirt. I hovered over her and continued our kiss. I messed with the clasp of her bra and unhooked it throwing it to the side and staring at her for a few moments. My pants tightened and Camila seemed to notice right away.

She slid off her pants rubbed her as she was layed down. She let out a moan and I continued to do so. I removed it and came in tact with her center. I leaned down to kiss as her as I still rubbed her. I stuck a finger in and her eyes clamped shut as she let out another moan louder than before. I started to pump my finger and then inserted another making her gasp her mouth gaped open. After a while of that, she slid off my pants and underwear letting my hard member fall loose.

She hesitated before pumping my length and hovering over it. She attached her mouth to the tip and began motioning up and down. I moaned and she began to go deeper. She pulled herself off and began to stroke me once again. She glanced up at me and smashed our lips together. It was passionate but full of lust. I gulped down the lump in my throats and grabbed the condom Dinah had given me slipping it on.

I glanced at Camila for approval and she gulped before nodding. I softly layed her down on the bed inserting myself into her. Her eyes were completely shut and I could tell she was in pain. I began slowly going faster and the look of pain faded to pleasure. I began to go even faster and she was morning uncontrollably. I bent down to give her a quick kiss though it was sloppy.

"Faster," she moaned.

"What was that?"'I teased.

She didn't answer knowing I heard. I went faster and deeper making her basically scream. I grabbed hold of her breast as I continued my actions. The room was silent other than Camila and I's moans and the fireworks shooting outside from the middle of Disneyland.

I felt myself reach my high and pulled out right as Camila gasped and let herself loose. She pulled me down in for another kiss. She bit my lip and then let go letting me move down to her neck and leaving open mouthed kisses there. I sucked on her sweetspot leaving a few hickeys. She ran her thumb over my tip rubbing off the cum. She stroked my member while I kept kissing her collarbone and breasts.
(SMUT is over for the people who didn't want to read it.)

"I love you," I said pulling away from her body.

She spread a soft smile while she looked me in the eyes. "I love you too Y/nn,"
I wrapped the covers over us. I pulled her into my side and gave her a passionate kiss. She ran her hand down my chest and stomach. She cuddled into my side and planted a few kisses on my lips. We tangled our legs together like we usually did including intertwining our hands.

"You're happy, right?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Of course I am," she replied and pecked my lips. "Goodnight then,"

"Night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the smut was bad or what not but hope you enjoyed anyway. Thanks for reading everybody! 6k views and over 400 votes. THANK YOU!!! Never thought a simple book like this would've reached that. Love all of you to death❤️❤️❤️