Chapter 17

"Finally!" Dinah exclaimed running off the bus.

The others followed with Y/n and I close behind. We walked side by side with them towards the restaurant. I kept quiet and the only thing that was on my mind was the song we were sort of working on. I was bringing up lyrics then crossing them out. While we walked I looked up and over at Y/n.

"What?" He asked noticing I was looking at him.

"I have an idea for the song,"

He raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I was practicing the piano the other day and I was thinking you could maybe change up the style of your music for this song."

He stayed quiet for a moment but then spoke up. "Sure we could try it out," he replied but I could tell he was uncertain.

We walked into the restaurant and we took our seats. We ordered our drinks and started talking.

"So Mila, we heard you and Y/n made out earlier," Normani said with a smirk.

I glared at Lauren and she just gave me an innocent smile. Y/n just took a sip of his drink. "Maybe," I said sheepishly.

We continued to talk waiting for our food. My face turned a bit red when I felt Y/n grab hold of my hand under the table. I glanced at him and he was just smiling while talking to the others. Our food came out and we started eating.

"Is it good?" Y/n asked while looking at me.

"Yup,"

He grabbed his fork and took a bite of my food. He ate it with a smirk. "Really Y/n," I rolled my eyes. Normani glared at Y/n.

"You can't just be eating other people's food like that," she said with an angry look, "without my permission first." She finished while taking a bite of my food.

"What the hell! Stop eating her food!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Aww Camren!" Dinah said.

We both shot glares at her but she just giggled. "Lauren I made you pray last night! Now pray again.. Damn,"'Ally spat. She realized what she said and covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she put her hands together and started to pray.

We all laughed and Ally looked up noticing Lauren didn't pray. "Lauren!" She shouted hitting her arm.

"Okay, fine," Lauren whined and started to pray.

Y/n was silently laughing with his face all red. I started to laugh at how hard he was laughing. "We should go get ice cream after this," I suggested. Y/n nodded his head but was still laughing.

"Okay, I need it right now." Ally commented.

We finished the remains of our food and payed. We left and headed over to the ice cream shop. Once I saw the shop I started to run. "How does she run in heels?" I heard Y/n say behind. He ran along with me. When we were only a few feet from the shop I tripped over a crack. Y/n quickly caught me before I hit the ground. He held my waist and I just stared into his eyes. I were lost in them again.

I heard the pounding of shoes and saw the others running up. "Are you okay?" Ally asked. I nodded but I was still dating into Y/n's eyes. They walked into the shop and I gave him a peck before casually walking in. We got our ice cream and sat outside to eat. I stood up the hold time because it would hurt to sit down.

"Walz, it still hurts?" Dinah asked.

I nodded and licked my ice cream. I felt two eyes staring me down. I looked over to see Y/n. I looked back at Dinah and she continued.