Chapter 24

I groaned as I felt small kisses on my neck, lips, and cheek. I opened my eyes to see Camila lightly placing kisses on me. I sat up and she backed away.
"Morning!" She greeted innocently.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I groaned.

"Because you need to be woken up. Let's go finish recording!" She exclaimed and quickly got dressed.

I lazily did the same and followed her downstairs. She was in the kitchen cracking eggs.

"Why so excited to finish the song?" I asked while sitting on the couch.

"Once we're done with the song I want to go ahead and release it!"

I chuckled. "Banana I do to but do you think we'll finish it today?"

"Well yeah! Plus I want you to meet my parents,"

She finished cooking a while later and she brought the plates into the living room. We started eating while watching TV. We finished eating and I put the plates in the sink. Camila grabbed my hand and ran me out the door. She set up the GPS and I started driving. I nervously stood behind Camila as she rang the doorbell. My hands were sweating like crazy. The door opened and I didn't see anyone at first until Camila bent down and met a smaller girl.

"Sofi!"

I bent down as well and she looked at me with her eyebrows ruffled.

"Kaki, who's this?" She pointed at me.

I chuckled and Camila smiled. "Sofi that's my boyfriend, Y/n."

"Hey, Sofi. I'm Y/n," I greeted.

She brung me in for a hug. I hugged back and picked her up. She squealed and held onto my neck.

"Sofi! Who's at the door?" I heard someone yell from the house.

"Mama it's me!" Camila shouted.

I carried Sofi into the house and set her down. "And who is this?" She walked up to me.

"I'm Y/n, Camila's boyfriend, ma'am." I replied.

"So you finally found you someone, huh?" Mrs. Cabello asked Camila.

Camila nodded. "May I ask where Mr. Cabello is?"

"Yes, Alejandro. He's working right now." She replied.

We spent more time together and Sofi and Sinuhe got to know more about me.
"Well I think Camila and I should get going. We have some recording to do," I stood up.

Camila did too and she gave Sofi and Sinuhe a hug. I hugged Sinuhe first.
"It was nice meeting you. Maybe next time I'll be able to meet Mr. Cabello." I said my goodbyes.

"Yes, Alejandro. Thanks for coming, Y/n. Take care of Karla for me," she said.

"Don't worry I will."

I hugged Sofi tightly. "You have to leave?" She pouted.

I nodded my head yes. "Don't worry Ill come and visit."

We walked out the door and into the car. "They're nice." I told Camila. She nodded.

(Skip car ride and a few hours)