Chapter 12

The waves crashed over my legs as I stood out in the water watching the sunset. It was pretty warm and this was the only place I wanted to go. The sunset finally went down and I turned around to see Camila staring out at the ocean. I backed away as I was surprised at her sudden presence.

"Beautiful, huh?" She asked switching her gaze at me.

I cleared my throat. "Um yeah," we just stared at each other for a moment, "Why are you here?"

"The same reason you are." She replied.

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" I asked getting a bit jealous.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I don't always need to be with him,"

"Well it's always good to have him around. You never know when you're gonna lose him." I gave her a small smile but it soon faded as it reminded me of our break up. Ugh. I need to forget about that but I just couldn't. She's such an amazing girl. She noticed how sad I seemed and she grabbed my hand. Her touch gave me chills and I instantly looked her in the eyes.

"Y/n, I'm-" She was cut off as someone yelled her name.

We both turned our heads and someone was storming towards us. She let go of my hand and faced the man. I stepped away and watched as he approached us. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind him. He spoke to her in hushed words but then glared over at me. I stepped up to me and looked me up and down meeting my eyes at the end.

"Who are you?" He asked anger spiking up in his voice.

I just stared at him coldly. He didn't need to know my name.

"Again, who are you?" He growled now face to face with me.

"Y/n, and you?" I answered.

He chuckled, "You're that guy who makes that shitty music."

I shoved him and he smirked letting go of Camila's wrist. "Austin don't!" Camila wailed as she watched us. He stepped up closer and I shoved him away again. I glanced at Camila and she watching us with a worried look. He swung at me but I moved away and Camila ran up trying to pull him away but he just shoved her to the ground.

"Stay out of this Camila!" He shouted.

Before he could turn back around fully I punched him. He rubbed his cheek and swung at me again hitting me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach but he kicked my legs making me stumble to the ground. He got on the ground and hovered over me and punched me again in the face. He did that a couple more times. Camila ran up and pulled him off of me. Austin walked away with that sly little smirk of his. I was laying on the ground still holding my stomach in pain. Camila hovered over me and cupped my face.

"Y/n!" She ran her fingers through my hair.

She grabbed my arm and helped me up. She turned back and noticed Austin was completely gone. "Y/n I'm so sorry. He can be a real ass sometimes." I just chuckled. She rarely cursed so it was just funny to me. She rolled her eyes and smiled as she noticed I was okay. I limped my way off the beach with Camila by my side.

"Y/n I've been wanting to talk to you," she said leading me into my house.

She sat me down on the couch and rummaged through the freezer to get some ice. She came back with a bag of ice and I thanked her and pressed it against my cheek. I hissed against the pain and looked at her.

"I know you've been kind of bummed since we broke up."

"What? No I haven't." I lied.

She laughed. "Stop lying, Y/n. I just want to apologize for how I've been,"

"So you're saying you believe me on the drug part and where people say I beat someone up to death?" I asked with a smirk.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry but I don't know who to believe."

My smirk faded and I looked at the floor. She seemed to noticed and mumbled a sorry. I faced her.

"So I'm guessing you're dating Austin Mawhore?" I asked.

She smiled and giggled. "Y/n stop but yes I am." I didn't want to question her about him so I just layed there on the couch.

"You should go back to him. He seems like he's in a fit so." I mumbled into the couch cushion.

"No he'll be fine. I'm staying here with you until you're healed."

"Camila that'll take weeks,"

"Okay, weeks it is. I'm staying right here." She plopped down on the couch next my feet.

"Camila no, I'll be fine."

She shook her head and layed on top of me hugging me. It felt nice to have by my side but it felt wrong because she was with Austin. She rested her chin in my chest and looked at me. "Camila you know this isn't right," I said. She stared into my eyes. I stared back and got lost in those chocolate orbs of hers. She broke me out of her trance as she smashed her lips against mine. I didn't know what to do so I kissed her back. There were billions of butterflies in my stomach and it send a shiver down my spine. We broke away to get some air. She tried leaning in again but I stopped her.

"Camila this isn't right. You have Austin to put your hands all over."

She sat up on my stomach. "Austin will be fine alone for one night,"

I shook my head. "No Camila you should leave. I don't want to be caught up with you and then end up getting beat again." I said.

She nodded in understanding and got off of me. She grabbed her things and left without a word. That was weird. I mean it was awesome that we kissed but wrong of me to basically help her cheat on Austin. Yeah he's an ass but that's still disrespectful. Eh, whatever. I wish I didn't tell her to leave but it was he right thing to do.

Or was it?
-----------------------------
Camila cheated on Asstin! Nobody cares but will Y/n and Camila make up or will they keep their distance? Find out next time on You're Mine! Otay BAIII!