Chapter 16

"Hurry up, Y/n!" I yelled.

I heard him rushing down the stairs with his suitcase. He turned off all of the lights and we left his house. We got on the bus and Y/n gave me a peck before climbing onto the bus. He set up his bunk then I carefully climbed into mine. I had to lay on my side so I wouldn't be screaming to death.

"Camila," Y/n said.

He slid open my curtains and climbed in with me. "Y/n it's gonna get too hot in here," I whined.

"Yep because of me," he pretended to flip his hair.

"Really,"

"Really."

I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in his chest and we slowly fell asleep. I woke up to the bus moving. We must've hit a bump or something. Y/n still had his arms wrapped around me. He was blocking the entrance so I couldn't get out. I moved his arms and her groaned but fell back asleep. I grabbed my phone and texted Lauren

Me - Helppp

Lauren - why?

Me - Y/n is blocking the entrance for me to leave my bunk

Lauren - What, is he asleep?

Me - Yeah

Lauren slid open the curtains. She smirked. "Aww," she whispered and nudged Y/n. He opened his eyes and gave me a lazy smile before turning towards Lauren.

"Oh sorry," he apologized and got out of the bunk. I slid out after him and he held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

We were all in the living area. I was sitting in the dining table. It hurt so bad but I had to shrug it off. Y/n was in front of me with the girls on the couch. "So where are we heading?" Y/n asked.

"We're going to go grab something to eat in a little bit," Lauren answered.

I looked up from my phone to see Y/n just staring at the table. "You alright?" I asked. He looked up and smiled. "Yeah, just thinking about some things,"

"Like what?"

"I'll talk to you about it later,"

"Why not now?"

"Okay. Well maybe we could start to write another song together. I scrapped the last one so maybe we could start over." He suggested.

"I'll think about it. I'm sorry about our random break up. It was dumb of me. I wasn't thinking straight and-"

I was interrupted when Y/n's lips smashed into mine. I was surprised but kissed back. We broke apart and I blushed like crazy. I looked around then back at Y/n.
"Y/n everyone is in here watching," I whispered to him.

"Yup we're watching alright," Dinah said with her phone recording us.

Y/n chuckled and I glared at Dinah. "Dinah put that away!" I yelled chasing after her. She was trapped in the back room now. She tackled me onto the couch making me yelp in pain. She was laughing but died down when she noticed what happened.

"Oh my gosh, Walz! I'm so sorry I forgot. I don't hurt anymore so I just completely forgot!" She instantly apologized.

I was laying there with my eyes closed shut. I tried not to let my tears fall but they did anyway. Dinah hugged me and I heard the door open. We both looked over to see Y/n.

"What happened?" He ran over to me.

"It was my fault," Dinah said guiltiness filling her voice.