Chapter 21

"Where are my shoes?" Dinah shouted from her dressing room.

I sighed and grabbed them handing them to her. All of the girls were rushing before the show started and I had to help them. Camila was fixing her makeup and Normani was touching up her hair. Ally was staring at herself in the mirror while dancing and silently singing. Lauren was helping Dinah with her clothes.

"I told you guys to do this before hand,"

"Yeah sorry, Y/n." Camila replied.

Once she was done she stood up and gave me a peck and walked out of the dressing room. I followed behind her. She sighed, obviously frustrated, and ran a hand through her hair. I turned her around and she faced me. "You okay?" I asked. She glanced at the ground then back up at me.

"I just don't want to mess up," she replied.

I chuckled. "What're you talking about? You always do great no matter what,"

She smiled cheekily and kissed me. I kissed her back but then the girls came out of the room. One of the stage crew members handed them their mics and they stood on the side waiting for them to be told to go on.

"Good luck!" I called to them as they walked on stage.

Camila glanced back and smiled before getting into position. They started to dance and sing like usual. I would be lying if I said Camila's dancing didn't turn me on. She kept licking or biting her lip as well as she glanced at me which didn't help either. She did it again and I couldn't stand it. They got off stage and looked up at me and smiled but didn't say anything and kept walking.

I followed her into their dressing room. "That was awesome," Ally breathed.

Dinah hummed in response and Lauren nodded. Camila was staring at me from across the room while biting her lip. She stood up and walked over to me. She pulled me out of the room and pinned me up against the wall. She hungrily kissed me but it was passionate. "Camila," I mumbled through the kiss. She hummed in response. I tried pulling away but she didn't let go.

"There are others," I whispered.

She realized it and broke away. She looked around but no one seemed to notice. "Sorry," she said while blushing.

"Go get dressed and do whatever you do," I told her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the dressing room. She was rummaging through her different outfits and finally chose one. She lead me into a separate room and shut the door behind me. She took off her heels. I gulped. "Um, Camila," I mumbled.

She turned around and faced me. "Y/n help me with this," she said.

I took a deep breath and helped her strip down. My mouth was wide open and I could see her smirking while putting her clothes on. Recently she's been more naughty. It's not that I don't like it but I'm use to her kind loving and fun side. Once she was finished she looked at me.

"Banana how come you've been like this?" I asked.

She stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Like what?"

"Well I mean you kind of just went half naked in front of me,"'I gulped.

"So what?" She smirked.

I sighed and she smashed her lips into mine. I of course kissed back but I wasn't going to let it last. I broke away and she frowned. "Not right now," I muttered and she started to pout. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of her room with her. We walked out of the building towards our bus. We went over to chat with a few fans.