Chapter 39

My eyes shot open as I felt a body land on top of me. "Wake up, Y/n," her voice was muffled as her face was buried in the crook of my neck. I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I set up. Camila sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Once I focused on the figure in front of me, I noticed she was already dressed and ready to go. She was stunning though she looked like a child. She was wearing jeggings and her white Stussy croptop. What made her look like a child was her Mickey ears and her lanyard filled with Disney pins.

"Hurry up. We have rides to ride," she began to get off of me but I held her close.
"Nope, we're cuddling for a few more minutes," I layed back down and pulled her down on top of me.
"Fine," she groaned and kept her arms wrapped around me.

A few seconds in she tried sitting back up. I latched onto her and kept her on top of me. "Y/n,"
"Banana," I mocked her.
She groaned and I rolled my eyes playfully rolling her off of me.
"Yay!" She cheered and hopped off the bed to go fix her hair.

I changed into a regular tshirt and some joggers. "It's going to be hot," Camila said looking at me through the mirror. "Okay," I changed my shirt to a black tanktop.

Camila looked back at me from the mirror and smiled noticing we were matching with out Stussy tops. I pulled on my shoes and headed over to Camila. I stood next to her and looked at myself. I washed my face and brushed my teeth while a Camila played with my hair. She pulled one making me wince. "Ow," I muttered with the toothbrush still in my mouth. She giggled fixing my hair.

Once I looked back at myself in the mirror after brushing my teeth, I saw that Camila fixed my hair perfectly. I turned my head to see how well she really did. I met her chocolate eyes. "You should be a hairstylist," I commented heading over to grab my wallet and phone.

"Nah. I think I'm better as a singer," she replied sitting on the bed waiting on me.

We were now walking down the hall to the elevator. "So which land do you wanna go to first?" I asked thinking of which ones there were. She pursed her lips in thought as we reached the elevator and stepped inside.

"Tomorrowland, I want to do the Buzz Lightyear one," she answered after a few moments of thought.

We headed over to Disneyland and entered the park heading down Main Street looking around. "You gonna get any souvenirs?" I asked looking at the shop windows. She nodded her head but kept quiet amazed in her surrounding with our hands laced together. We entered Tomorrowland and headed over to grab a fast pass. We maneuvered our way into the long line and I sighed as we finally reached the end.
"This line is almost as long as the regular line," I poked my head over to see the end of the other line.

"Patience, what do you expect at Disneyland?"

I sighed once more. It took a while but we finally managed to make our way to the front. A little before we got to the very front, a group of girls, including a boy, came up to us screaming their lungs out.

"Oh my gosh! Camila! Y/n!" I gave them all a hug and so did Camila.

They kept ranting on on how big of fans they are. We took a couple of pictures and we pulled out our phones as well recording us with the fans. They said there goodbyes as they noticed we were about to get onto the ride. We hopped in and put our glasses on looking around as the cart started to move its way along.

The ride came to an end and Camila pouted next to me, arms crossed. "Poopy pie face," she insulted me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes wrapping and arm around her. I beat her. By a lot.

"You're a guy, that's not fair," she pouted as she got off the ride with me following behind.

"Camila it was just a game. Guys don't always win," I tried making a point but she didn't talk to me till we got to a different section of the park.