Chapter 7

I can't believe Y/n kissed me! I was freaking out. I was walking towards the bus. I entered and Lauren appeared. "There you are!" She yelled, "Hurry up. We're about to leave."

I ran to my suitcase and grabbed a new outfit. I took a quick shower and changed into my outfit. I dried my hair and brushed it. I redid a little bit of my makeup then met the girls in the living area. "Okay lets go." I said. We all headed out of the bus towards the limo which was parked a few feet away. We climbed in and drove off.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for... The girls of Fifth Harmony!"

We all walked out and waved to the crowd who were all sitting down taking pictures or recording us. I sat down in the middle of the five of us. "Hey, how are you guys doing today?" The woman asked us.

"Great," "Good," "Awesome," "Could be better," we all said.

"Great. So how are you guys doing with your new album?" She asked us.

We started rambling on about our album and singles. Then she asked a question.

"So Dinah, you tweeted this; Camila finally found herself a man. What is this all about?"

Dinah just looked at me. My stomach started churning. I just had to be honest I guess. I mean I did like the tweet so mind as well.

"Well I've been talking to this guy and he's been very nice and everything. We aren't dating though we're just two really good friends." I explained. I blushed slightly after that.

"May I ask who this is?"

"Umm no. I have my secrets and you have yours,"

After that we started talking about all these other things. Then before you know it we were saying our goodbyes. We got into the limo. "So you didn't wanna reveal him,huh?" Lauren said.

I nodded. "We're not even dating so what's the point." We were silent on our way back. All I could think about was Y/n and our song we were working on. He just made me feel good about myself and he just was so good to me. But I can tell I'm addicted to his lips. Me kissing him was the greatest thing that I've ever experienced. He was my all. I really want to keep working on the song but I was too tired. Once we were on the bus I changed into more comfortable clothes and headed to my bunk I texted Y/n.

Me - Hey

Y/n - Hey sunshine

I blushed.

Me - When can we work on the song more?

Y/n - Tomorrow morning or whenever you'd like

Me - Great😊

Y/n - so were you talking about me on the interview?

Me - ...yes...

Y/n - so maybe I can take you to the movies in a bit?

Me - Sure

Y/n - I'll come by at 8

I stopped texting him and closed my eyes. I was too tired to do much now. I just need to take a little nap.

"Camila, wake up."

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Y/n. I stretched and slid out of my bunk yawning.
"You ready, Camz?" he asked.

"Just let me change," I replied grabbing my outfit from earlier.

I changed in the bathroom and walked out meeting Y/n. We walked off the bus and he opened the door for me to his car. I stepped in and he got in as well. We drove off towards the theater. "What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"We'll see."

We arrived at the theater with our few bodyguards. We walked up and chose a movie and payed. We got ourselves some snacks and we were on our way. We took our seats at the very top. I layed my head on his shoulder while we continued to watch the movie.

"Camila, wake up." Y/n whispered nudging me.

I raised my hand looking around and seeing the screen showing credits.

"Someone's very tired," Y/n teased.

I yawned and stood up grabbing my drink.

"I'll get you back to the bus so you can get some sleep." He said. He grabbed my drink and set it down before grabbing me and putting me in his back. I grabbed my drink and he gave me a piggy-back ride all the way out of the theaters. I just layed my head on his back and kept my eyes shut. He then accidentally shifted his hands to my butt but awkwardly positioned them back to my thighs.

"S-sorry," he muttered heading towards his car.

I giggled in return and he set my down next to his car. I got in and buckled up soon leaning my head on the seatbelt and closed my eyes.

"Camilaaaa"

I woke up seeing Y/n poking his head through the car door looking at me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the bus. I layed my head against his chest still closing my eyes. He knocked on the bus door and Lauren came and opened it allowing him to walk in.

"Shh" he shushed soon making his way towards my bunk. He slowly layed me down and said goodnight. Before he left he gave a small peck on my lips and I kissed him back. He ended the kiss and smiled before waving and closing my curtains. I smiled. He's such a great friend. But I want to be more than friends. I don't know if he wants that too but we've already kissed, basically been on a date. What else makes us a couple?

I won't want to go public at least yet. But now that I think about it, would it be a good idea to be together? All the drama, all the hate. What would the harmonizers and his fans think? I just want him.
-----------------------------------------
Yay! Two chapters in one day! Just felt like it. Have a great night, morning, rest of your day!