Chapter 37

Luckily, we were able to delay our tours for a bit. We were packing our suitcases and I was getting frustrated and impatient. Y/n wanted to take me to California but he had a surprise for me there. I kept asking him what it was but he said I have to wait.

"You ready?" Y/n called from downstairs.
"Yeah," I shouted back.

I grabbed my suitcase and carried it downstairs to be met with Y/n. He was scrolling on his phone but looked up to see me. "Ready, banana?" He asked cramming his phone into his pocket.

I nodded vigorously. We got into an uber and we were silent on our way to the airport. Every time I'd glance at Y/n, he wore a wide smile on his face. We reached the airport and Y/n payed the driver. Y/n opened the trunk and handed me my suitcase.
"Y/n, where are we going?" I urged him on but he wouldn't budge.

"I told you, Mila. You'll see," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and huffed a sigh. We went through security but I had to wait for Y/n to get scanned because he was held back. I gathered my things from the baskets and waited for Y/n to do the same. "This way," he pointed and lead us to our gate. We reached our gate and sat down in the black chairs. Y/n looked at his watch and rapped an arm around me.

There were no fans surprisingly. I guess they were expecting us to still be in Miami or something. "We have 15 minutes," Y/n informed me and I kept quiet. "Oh and Dinah is supposed to be meeting us there someday. Since we have some off time she decided to visit her fam," I just nodded in acknowledgement.

On the intercom came a women's voice saying our gate number 17. We gathered up our stuff and I followed Y/n towards the gate. We entered our seats and put up our luggage. Y/n held my hand the whole way while I leaned my head on his shoulder. It really did feel good to show our relationship in public without people asking all these questions when it was obvious.

The plane had landed with a bump which woke me up. I took my head off of Y/n's shoulder and looked around then out the window. We were on the speedway. Y/n gave me a warm smile and let go of my hand once we finally stopped. I failed to hide a smile. We got out luggage and headed towards the exit of the airport. We sat on a bench outside the airport and Y/n pulled out his phone while I sat there observing the place.

"Dinah has landed," Y/n broke our comfortable silence.
"Cool," I replied.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket once a car pulled up and the driver stepped out with a wave. We stuffed out luggage in the trunk. I was eager to hear where Y/n was going to take us. I was disappointed when Y/n went up and whispered to the driver. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Y/n sat back and smirked at me.
"I hate you," I muttered. In response Y/n stuck his tongue out at me earning another eye roll.

My eyes widened once I noticed where we were. I rushed out of the car and grabbed my suitcase basically sprinting towards the hotel. Y/n followed after. "Hold up!" He shouted. I let him catch up and we headed into the hotel. We went up to the front desk to check in. One of the men took our luggage. We got out room number and key and headed up.

Once we entered our room, I spun around and clasped my hands together. Y/n set our luggage in the corner and I ran to jump into his arms in a koala hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed holding onto him for dear life. He tried prying my off but I wouldn't let go. "The sooner we leave the sooner we can get to the park," I clapped my hands.

We were in the elevator heading down. "You wanna go explore California Adventures since we're right here?" Y/n asked. I really didn't care. I nodded my head vigorously. I sprinted out of that elevator and out with Y/n close behind. "Let's get our ears first!" I practically screamed. We headed to the nearest shop to get our ears. I got the basic ones and then the Minnie ones. Y/n got the Mickey wizard ones. Y/n had to play cool so he carried his ears in his hands instead of actually wearing them.

"OMG! It's Y/n and Camila Cabello!" We turned at the sudden outburst.

We were met with a couple fans. "Hi!" I greeted them. They all waved and cheered back. We took a couple pictures.

"How are you liking it so far?" One of them asked.
"Well we just got here but I'm loving it already," I answered.

"How about you?" They turned their heads to Y/n.
"Camila is tiring me out already," which earned laughs from the fans but a playful glare from me.

"Well you better save up your energy because we're gonna be up till the park closes," I smiled. (A/N: Which is what I had to do on New Years. It sucked because your feet are about to fall off especially if you woke up at 6 in the morning.)

We waved goodbye to our fans and went on our way. Y/n obtained a map and opened it. "Let's go to Paradise Pier," I suggested pointing to the big area on the map. We headed there and my eyes were instantly attached to the huge Ferris wheel. "We can do that later," Y/n said. Instead, we headed towards the little mermaid ride.

"Hurry up, slow poke!"
------------------------------------------
Yay! They're in Disneyland. I wanna go to Disneyland to meet Camila... Anyways, I decided to end it here so we can continue the Disney fun in the next chapter. There's gonna be a bunch of fluff now that I think about it.. Have a great day bananas!❤️❤️❤️