Chapter 11

Thoughts whirled in my mind. I didn't know what to say. I just stared at her in disbelief.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Y/n,"

"No, who is he?"

She didn't answer making me a bit angry.

"Y/n he's mainly just a friend,"

"A friend? If you told me there's someone else that means you like him. Camila all I wanted to do was try and make you happy and show my love for you. It's barely been a week!" I said.

She just looked down at her hands. I lifted her head up with my hand and she looked into my eyes. She tried holding back a tear but it fell down her face.

"Please just give me a chance. There's one more day left till we leave." I pleaded.

"There's no p-point Y/n. We'll be leaving each other and we won't be able to see each other again for months."

"Camila I can still call you and FaceTime you,"

She just shook her head and grabbed her things. She was heading for the door when I spoke up.

"I guess we're not going to work on the song then..."

She stopped as she opened the door. She gave me one last apologetic glance before leaving. She shut the door behind her. What?! I thought we could have this relationship for at least months! Not only like 3 days. My anger took over and I threw my phone across the room not caring if it broke or not. I sighed hoping she would come back and make things right but she never did. I grabbed the sheet of paper that I wrote the lyrics down on and crumbled it up. I angrily stomped across the room picking up my phone and stuffing it into my pocket.

I was in my hotel packing up my things. I grabbed my suitcase and threaded down to the elevator. I checked out and headed for my bus as the guards followed me. Once I was in I just sat on the couch staring down at my cracked phone. It still worked perfectly fine but the screen was shattered. A notification popped up from Camila. It read 'I'm sorry Y/n' but I didn't care. I wish Camila could give me a small chance but I guess I just didn't show her enough of how much I could do for her.

Months Later

The tour is over and I'm back in Miami. If you didn't know I was born here. It's been months since I've spoken to Camila. She wasn't on my mind anymore though. I knew her and her group were off tour as well so I'm betting Camila is here. I have my own house near the beach so whenever I just need to calm down I walk down to the beach and just chill. I released a new song it was a hit and was top 3 on most stations. It was basically about Camila and I but I never revealed it to anyone that it was Camila. A few weeks ago Camila tweeted random bad things about me. I didn't care though.

I turned on the TV flipping through the channels. One channel caught my attention when I heard the name Camila Cabello. I instantly when back to that channel listening closely. The woman was talking about how Camila kept talking about someone and apologizing. They showed a clip of her in an interview apologizing about someone and talking about how great they were. Then I realized it was about me. Why was she apologizing? I thought she hated me. I turned it off and rubbed my temples. Why can't she make up her mind about me?

Does she still have feelings for me?

Is she with someone else?

Does she want to see me?

My phone went off from Twitter from random people tweeting me. I went to go check them when I noticed they were all about the same topic. Some were from news channels talking about how Camila has been going on a rant about me. Some things she talked about were good things but some were bad. This is so confusing. Why does she hate me? I decided to go to the beach. This was not making sense.

I just sat in the sand near the water staring out in the distance. I looked around watching everybody having fun when someone caught my attention. It was Camila. I saw her look over at me. Her eyes widened and she looked away retreating. I got up and ran towards her. Before she could get away I stopped her. She gasped as she was surprised as how fast I got to her.

"Camila please let me speak to you."

She just stared at me surprised. I get it, we haven't spoken in months and this is how we meet. I grabbed her wrist leading towards my house so no one could bother us.

"Y/n where are you taking me?" She struggled to get out of my grasp but I wouldn't let her.

We reached my house and I lead her inside and faced her with a serious look.

"Camila what's wrong? What have I done?" I asked dying to know what was on her mind.

She sat on my couch and looked over at me. "This isn't the time Y/n." She spoke.

I shook my head, "No Camila, this is the right time. Why have you been calling me out. This was all so long ago. I don't understand. You've been talking about me on almost every interview you've had."

"Y/n I know the bad things you've done," Camila exclaimed.

What?

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? What bad things? We haven't even seen each other in so long."

"Y/n stop trying to get away from the fact that you've been doing drugs and almost beat someone up to death."

I stared in horror at her. What was she talking about? Where did she hear this silly rumor from? Was she mad, did she really believe that?

"Camila what are you talking about? I've been laying low for so long not wanting to do anything since our break up. You dropped me so fast I was shocked. Where did you even hear this nonsense from? Why would you believe something so hysterical?" I snapped.

She then furrowed her eyebrows as well staring at me. "Stop playing around, Y/n. Everybody knows about you and your drugs. Everybody is talking about it. At one point I wanted you back but you decided to go crazy!" She confessed.

There was a hitch in my breathing. "Camila, what did you do? Who told you all of this! This all isn't true! Camila would you really think someone like me would do something like that?"

I instantly pulled out my phone and looked at the media. The top thing was about the rumors. This was going to end me and my career. I just couldn't believe someone would talk about me like that. Then Camila was looking at the wall clearly thinking about everything. She then fixed her look up at me. Her eyes telling she was confused.

"Y/n please tell me you're telling the truth."

Did she really just say that? Of course I'm telling the truth! I nodded. I could tell some part of her still didn't believe me. Her phone started ringing and she picked it up.

"Hello? Yeah I'm at a friends. Sure, babe."

She was dating someone? Who? Now my heart was completely broken, shattered, torn apart. I know I said I didn't care about her but most of me wanted her back. She was the most beautiful and loving person I've ever met but at this point I didn't know what to think about her.

"Ive gotta go"

I didn't want to stop her. I didn't need to stop her. She was with someone else. No matter what I tried to make her believe she wouldn't. Now my career will end. Everyone will know me as a drug addict though I never have been near any drugs in my life. Who started this all? Why has Camila been acting so strange even for believing something so dumb. There are so many questions unanswered.

Why?
----------------------------------------
A bit of a longer chapter. There's probably a bunch of grammar errors so sorry about that. Sorry if this chapter was confusing. I just wrote down whatever came to mind. Don't worry another chapter with be up tomorrow! Hopefully things between the rumors, Y/n, and Camila will be cleared up. Thanks for reading!
- Haley