Chapter 35

I set my fork down and wiped my mouth with a napkin. He sat there staring into my eyes. "About what?" I asked.

"The police called. They found out who you know, attacked you," he mumbled the last part.

"And?"

"You promise not to tell anyone,"

This started making me worried. I nodded my head slowly waiting for him to say who it was. He took a deep breath and started to speak in a hushed voice.

"Camila, you swear to not tell anyone," I vigorously nodded my head like a child. "It was Shawn. They found his DNA and fingerprints everywhere. We're not telling anyone we're not even going to tell him that we know. You're going to continue on with the interviews and everything. Once it's all over, they're gonna arrest him. No one still should know why he was arrested."

My eyes widened at everything I just heard. I wanted to gasp but I couldn't let out any air. My heart stopped. I was so confused. Y/n just stared at me letting me process this. I nodded slowly thinking about it all. I shook my head.

"Y/n I can't do all of this with a criminal. Plus, I'm the victim of this," I protested.

Y/n laced our hands together across the dining table. "You don't have to, babe. I can change it all up where you can just relax and go on tour. I just thought maybe you'd want to," He gave me a reassuring smile.

I blushed at what he had just called me. I hid my face with my hands and thought this all out. "Let me think about it," my voice was muffled my hands.

"Alright, you take your time. Tell me what you wanna do," he stood up and grabbed his plate. He pointed towards mine. I nodded and he picked it up heading for the sink.

While Y/n cleaned up, I sat there thinking and going through my options. Option 1 - I get the police to arrest Shawn and I go on tour. Option 2 - I forget about everything and go on tour. Option 3 - I go on tour, arrest Shawn, and promote Y/n and I's song. I sighed heavily.

"You alright, banana?" Y/n asked from the kitchen.
"Yeah, just thinking about this all," I replied playing with my bracelets.

"Don't stress over it," he said.

He's right. I don't need anymore stress. Maybe I should just forget for a little bit and make my decision tomorrow. I nodded to myself and stood up from the chair and headed upstairs. "I'm going to bed," I called halfway up the stairs. There was no reply but I knew he had heard me.

I have still been sleeping in my room. Honestly, we could turn this back into the guest room. All you had to do was take out my clothes and things and it'll be back to a guest room. It felt a bit odd to sleep with Y/n but I don't see why I'm so uncomfortable with it. Every now and then I'll sleep with him. I guess its all on my mood.

I stepped into my room shutting the door behind me. I crawled onto my bed and layed in the middle of it. The sheets were tucked in so I took it all out and smiled to myself. I padded over to the closet and grabbed a pair of socks and slipped them on before heading hack over to my bed. I layed down once again and stared at the ceiling.

I just couldn't sleep.

I sighed and got up from my bed annoyed by how uneasy I was. I hesitated before knocking on Y/n's bedroom door. I knocked lightly and I heard a thud on the floor and the door flung open. He gave me a warm smile but you could see the tiredness in his eyes.

"Umm..." I started off.

"Let me guess, you wanna sleep with me, huh?" He chuckled softly.

I couldn't help myself from grinning and allowing a shade of red flood my face. He opened the door more and stepped aside to allow me in. I glanced at him while walking in and heading over to his bed. I layed down on his bed and he shut the door. He climbed onto the bed and layed next to me while pulling the covers over us.