Three

[CHAPTER THREE]

; PUBLIC ENCOUNTER

; PUBLIC ENCOUNTER

"Give me your necklace." Mak Moon seemed taken back by the sudden order that Moo Myung barked at him.

"What? Why?"

"Since you saw the King, they may come after you and with you being tall and such, you'll stand out so I'll go around with your necklace to see what I can find." Moo Myung explained.

"What about me?"

"We'll meet at the front of Okta later, okay?"

Mak Moon nodded and the two went to sleep

***

Moo Myung instantly turned around when he felt a hand on his shoulder. His eyes were widen with shock but nothing came at him.

"Calm down Dog-Bird, it's just me," The person snickered and Moo Myung sighed in relief that it was only Suji who had grabbed him by the shoulder.

"So, what did you guys do today?" Suji asked as the two walked side by side. Suji took notice of the missing giant she called her best friend. "Where's Moon?"

Moo Myung began to explain what happened to Suji, her listening attentively. "I took his necklace to see if someone recognized it, we're meeting up at Okta later on."

"Wow, what a good friend you are." Suji teased but her face remained straight. Although she wore a mask, you could tell that she was expressionless due to her eyes.

"I met a drunk lady today," Moo Myung suddenly said and Suji raised an amused eyebrow at him.

"Found your soulmate already?"

Moo Myung scoffed in response as the two continued to walk down the streets. A lot seemed to be racing through the young man's mind while Suji just observed her surroundings with an open mind.

"Why would she be drunk during the day?"

"I don't know. Must've been partying hard." Suji shrugged.

"Probably." Moo Myung nodded slowly.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. I'll probably meet you two at the front of Okta later then, 'kay?"

Moo Myung nodded. "See you."

-

"Over here!" Moo Myung called as he spotted the girl looking around for him.

Suji spotted him and jogged over. She had her sword around her waist and her mask on. She was now seen as the 'Fearless Warrior'.

"Wow, I have finally met the Fearless Warrior. Still can't believe you didn't tell me." Moo Myung sighed in disappointment, shaking his head at her. Suji waved him off.