29

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing that came out of Jun's mouth. The boy looked extremely guilty for what had happened.

The two stood outside of Suji's room, the kids already inside. Suji raised an eyebrow at him,

"For what?"

"I feel guilty that my uncle attacked you.. I'm so angry that I'm related to him!"

Suji chuckled, "It will never be your fault Jun, just your uncle's. He's the only bad guy here, just because you're related to him doesn't mean you're like him."

Jun didn't say anything. Suji sighed and wrapped her arms around him, catching the male off guard since Suji was known for not expressing her feelings for others.

"I promise you that I will take down your uncle one day." Suji whispered to the male.

Jun broke out into a small smile and nodded.

-

Soo Ho finally broke the silence as they all laid in their beds, waiting for Jun to return.

"Was it true?"

Everyone's ears perked up, turning their head over to Soo Ho's bed.

"Did Suji really watch them pass?"

Inseong sighed deeply, "Yes, it is true. She witnessed everything."

"W-What do you mean by everything?" Hansung whispered, sounding a bit scared,

"She was there when our parents got captured.
She secretly followed them to their hideout and found out things that she shouldn't have. The men caught her and decided to spare her life.." Inseong started,

"As a punishment, they made her watch our parents go through horrible pain.. The way she described it.. As bad as it sounds, I'm so thankful that I wasn't there to send off my parents.."

"What.. What happened to your parents?" Sun Woo asked hesitantly, eager to know the detail of the parents' death. The first time Suji told Sun Woo about her past, she seemed extremely uncomfortable when she mentioned her parents.

"I don't know if we should be telling you this.." Jihun started,

"But we're going to anyway." Jihan continued.

-

"T-That's.. That's horrible!" Hansung stuttered out in fear, pulling his blanket up to his chin.

"H-How can someone be so cruel?" Yeo Wool whispered, eyes widen.

"I'm sorry.." Was all Ji Dwi spoke out, still in shock by what Inseong had said. It took a good solid five minutes for the boy to explain what Suji had witnessed. It made chills run down the roommates' spines.

"What's been done has been done. One day, soon, Suji will take her revenge, our revenge. She'll make him suffer." Jihan said, sending a smirk to Ji Dwi, the male slightly catching it by the moonlight shining through the windows.

"She better or else I'll do it for her. That man has made her entire life a living hell. He deserves to be killed by the hands of Suji's. He better be executed by her, just her or else I'll drown myself to death." Sun Woo muttered, clenching his fist in anger.

Although him and Suji argue a lot, for the years they've known each other, she was like the little sister he's never had while he was the older brother Suji's never had.

Inseong let out a small laugh but stopped instantly,

"Don't mention anything about this to Suji. She doesn't like this topic being brought up. Ever."