Sneak Peak / Thank You!!

GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE ITT

IM JUST SCREAMING IN SHOCK LIKE HOW TF DID THIS HAPPEN I LITERALLY STARTED THIS BOOK BC I WAS IN A HWARANG PHASE (and my imagination went wild and overboard so I had to write it out) I DIDNT EXPECT FOR MY BOOK TO BE THIS KNOWN AND LIKED

aNyway,,,

It's been a year since I released the 'Fearless Warrior' and I've been receiving so much love and support from you guys! Thank you so much for leaving lovey (and hilarious) comments and for voting for my chapters!

I actually went back to read the first book and I have to say, some of the things I wrote were quite cringey and cliche but nonetheless, if you guys like it then I'm satisfied!

As a thank you, here is a scene that may occur in the second book. Also, this chapter was made last year as well so the writing is past me's writing (I've improved quite a bit, I think lol)

Enjoy!! This is for you Han Sung lovers!!! (++HanJi lovers!!)

•••••

Everyone sat there all scattered, waiting for some news. Good news that is. Everyone was shocked and heartbroken when they heard what happened.

The sound of footsteps was heard as it became louder and faster. Suji suddenly appeared at the doorway of the room with a dark expression on. She never looked so mad before, not even with Jun's death. With Jun, she was angry but mostly heartbroken. And she still is.

Soo Ho stood up, "Suji.. Are you okay—"

The case of her sword that was clutched in her left hand dropped from her grasp as soon as she saw the person she was looking for.

It all happened so quick.

The girl had a particular Hwarang shoved against the wall, gripping his collar tightly.

"What did you do to her?!" The female yelled angrily, glaring at the male with a deep hatred.

That's right. Soo. She managed to save Han Sung who tried to save Sun Woo and fell into a coma.

The female strolled peacefully around Hwarang House, Soo.

Soo's eyes light up when she saw a familiar Hwarang from afar.

Her eyes followed Han Sung's gaze to see Dan Se and Sun Woo. She noticed that Dan Se's sword was extremely shiny. Her eyes widen when she noticed that there was some sort of liquid on it.

Han Sung smiled brightly when he recognized the figure walking toward him.

"Soo!"

The two stood there, watching Sun Woo and Dan Se as they began to fight.

"Isn't Dan Se Sun Woo's disciple?" Soo questioned.

Han Sung nodded, "I'm not surprised that my brother chose Sun Woo, Sun Woo's cool!"

"Dan Se seems to be actually fighting.." Soo mumbled as Han Sung's eyes widen in realization.