37

Suji decided to visit her two best friends since the festival was in a few days.

"Suji~!" Soo Yeon's eyes lit up when she recognized her best friend walking over to her as she sat with Ah Ro at the tea shop.

"Hey Soo Yeon, Ah Ro." Suji let out a soft smile as she took a seat beside Soo Yeon.

Soo Yeon raised her eyebrow at Suji. Suji poured herself a cup of tea before noticing the stare.

"What?"

"You're more open.. And happy.." Soo Yeon trailed off before something clicked in her head,

"It's Jun, isn't it?! Why did you tell me?! I knew it! You two are so cute together—"

"No! Soo Yeon, what are you saying?!" Suji exclaimed, shocked by the sudden outburst from her best friend.

"Isn't it obvious? Ever since your significant other came along, you both fell in love and are about to have kids soon—"

"Soo Yeon!" Suji snapped, trying to be threatening but her emotions weren't helping her,

"You're turning red! Oh my god, how cute!"

Suji stuffed her face in her arms quickly and groaned loudly, "What the hell is happening to me?!"

Soo Yeon squealed, "That's what love does to you!"

Suji finally recovered and slapped the girl's arm, making her whine.

"First of all, Jun and I are not together, we're just close friends, and secondly, it will never be love!"

"That's what they all say." Soo Yeon sighed, wiping a fake tear.

Suji shook her head and glanced over at Ah Ro, "What's wrong with her?"

Soo Yeo shrugged and leaned in towards Suji, "She won't tell me but she was like this since yesterday."

Suji just shrugged.

Soo Yeon smiled suddenly and leaned closer to Suji, "How's Inseong?" She blurted out.

Suji narrowed her eyes, "He's fine, why?"

"Oh, just wondering.."

Ah Ro shortly dismissed herself, leaving the two females alone. The two kept quiet as they sat there until Suji decided to break the silence.

"Do you, by any chance, like my brother?"

Soo Yeon's eyes widen, "U-Uh, no..?"

Suji glanced over at her, bringing her cup to her lips, "I thought you liked Ban Ryu?"

Soo Yeon stopped herself from drinking and her eyes widen. She looked over at Suji nervously,

"I-I'm sorry!" The girl instantly apologized, bowing her head.

Suji raised her eyebrow at Soo Yeon and chuckled, "What for?"

Soo Yeon raised her head slowly, confused as to why Suji was calm about it.

"U-Uh, y'know.. Since I like your enemy.."

"He's not exactly my enemy.. I don't care if you like him or not." Suji shrugged, pouring more tea for herself.

"You.." Soo Yeon trailed off, slowly meeting Suji's eyes fully, "Don't?"

Suji shook her head, "It would be foolish if I stopped you from going after the one you like. If you need any help then just ask me."

Soo Yeon was starting to get suspicious, curious as to why Suji was supporting her.

"Are, are you okay? Why are you okay with Ban Ryu all of a sudden?"