23

Suji sat on the ledge of the stairs, in front of the instruments, getting the front view of the men expressing their 'rhythm'.

She was quite excited to see what kind of little performances the men will show. Suji's a big fan of anything related to music but ever since she had to hold the responsibility of taking care of her family and such, she hasn't touched an instrument in years.

The first group were four males. Suji quietly chuckled when the male was ordered to slap himself.

The drums started to play as each of the four made their 'rhythm'. Suji had to cover her mouth in order for her to not burst out laughing when the male slapped himself silly.

Next was Hansung and Yeo Wool. Hansung was amazing at following the rhythm.

Suji clapped loudly for the young male as he finished.

She gaped at him and gave him a high five, "You're so good Hansung!"

He grinned at her, "Thank you Suji!"

Next was Ji Dwi. He did well on his little performance as well. Although Suji wasn't as hyped for his little show like she was with Hansung's, she still clapped for him.

Then, it was Ban Ryu. Suji sat quietly, watching the male hit the drums randomly. He clearly seemed uncomfortable. Suddenly, one of the sticks flew out of his hand, Soo Ho catching it. Suji had to hide her snicker under her sleeve.

Next, it was Soo Ho. Suji clapped for the male as he finished off with a confident pose. He grinned and gave her a wink as she smiled.

Lastly, it was Sun Woo. Suji was excited for his the most. For the years that the two had known each other, Suji knew that Sun Woo was not very talented in a lot of things. Especially things like dancing and such, he was awful.

Master Woo Reuk seemed hesitant to play the drums, aware of the male's ability.

As soon as the drums started to play, the male rolled his head so quick, his body following along, he looked like he got whiplash. Immediately, Suji couldn't hold it as she started to laugh hard. She covered her mouth to mute herself but you could tell that she was laughing really hard.

The men who were watching the male 'dance' noticed the female and broke out into a smile, amused by the laughing fighter.

The male finished off as Master Woo Reuk stopped drumming, looking disappointed, almost disgusted even. He lifted the wooden stick threateningly when Sun Woo began to question whats and whys cluelessly.

Master Woo Reuk called it a day as the men began to leave.

Suji, however, was sprawled all over the staircase, her head stuffed into her arms as her shoulders seemed to be bouncing up and down slightly. A few remained in the room as Sun Woo walked up to the dying female.

"I can't believe you're still laughing at me." Sun Woo muttered.

"I-I just can't! You looked ridiculous! I loved it!" Suji cried out laughing, wiping away small tears that were starting to form. She slowly stood up, calming down as she started to softly chuckle.

Sun Woo frowned at her and threw her into a headlock.

"Wait! Don't get offended! Your performance was my favourite out of everybody's!" Suji yelled out, slapping the male's arms that was wrapped around her neck.

The five roommates stood on the side, watching the two wrestle as Suji broke out of Sun Woo's grip, tackling him to the ground. The two fell on the wooden floor with a loud 'thud'.