Thirteen

[CHAPTER THIRTEEN]

; SPECIAL HAN SUNG

; SPECIAL HAN SUNG

Suji and her family decided to sell some jewelry that was handmade by Soo, Eunha, Minjae and Tae Oh. It was either very beautiful or cute which caught the attention of people who walked by.

The siblings made sales quick with the help of Tae Oh since he attracted a lot of people by his cute charm. It was mostly the females who couldn't resist but to buy when he would ask them to look at some.

They had a stand built up on one of the streets. They've made a couple of silver so far.

They decided to sell these homemade items to get money and to also have some fresh air and spend time together as a family since it didn't happen very often due to their issues.

The twins and Suji stood behind the stand, selling the different kinds of unique rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets while the four sat behind them, quickly making more. Well, more like Eunha, Minjae and Soo. Tae Oh was taking his sweet time and attracting in customers with his cuteness.

Soo Yeon walked up to their stand and smiled brightly. "Hi guys! I haven't seen you guys in a long time!"

"Oh! Soo Yeon!" The family instantly recognized the close friend which was surprising since it has been over four years since they saw the girl.

"You've become really pretty!" Eunha smiled from behind the stand and Soo Yeon giggled, disagreeing with the young girl. "The Choi family is so good looking! I'm jealous,"

"Don't be, you and your brother are very good looking too." Soo winked as Soo Yeon's smile instantly dropped.

"Don't tell me he flirted with you too! I am so sorry—"

"No, he didn't. But I have seen him around." Soo laughed. Soo Yeon just sighed in relief.

"So, I assume you've heard, you're the gossip of the week." Suji smirked while Jihun handed her a small bag of silver to her.

Soo Yeon frowned. "I know.. I feel awful now."

"Well, it'll die down soon. Just like what happened with my situation." Suji shrugged, tossing the bag of silver into the box beside her feet.

Soo Yeon was about to open her mouth to agree but stopped when she noticed a very young boy, smiling and shouting cutely to attract people in to their stand.

"Is that.."

Suji followed the girl's gaze and nodded slowly.