46

The couple's day consisted of walking around, eating, watching skits, going to the night festival, eating, sharing stories together as they dip their feet in the lake, fooling around with each other and many more. Suji hadn't had that much fun in a while and she was glad hat she got to spend it with her lover.

"You make me really happy Ji," Jun told with sincerity, grinning happily. The two let their intertwined hands swing back and forth as Suji tried her best to keep a straight face.

"Funny, you make me really depressed."

Jun scoffed. "Then why are you with me?"

Suji shrugged. "I ask myself that question every single day."

Jun pretended to be hurt by her words but smiled cheekily afterwards. "You love me."

"Do I really?"

Jun simply laughed and grabbed her hand again. "Follow me. I have something special to show you."

-

"Are Suji and Jun still on their date thingy?" Hansung asked, taking a seat beside Yeo Wool as the group all sat on the hill, the moon shining brightly.

Him, Yeo Wool, the twins, Soo Ho, Ban Ryu, Ah Ro, Soo Yeon, Soo, Dan Se, Sun Woo, Ji Dwi, and Inseong all relaxed outside. After some convincing, Soo Yeon was aloud to hang out with them and they were aloud to stay awake and outside.

"Yeah. They went on a midnight stroll, how romantic." Soo smiled, staring at the sky.

"It's kinda weird seeing Suji act all girly but it's also nice since she's genuinely happy." Inseong chuckled.

"Those two are perfect for each other–" Jihan started but was interrupted by shouting. Everyone got up, alarmed by the sudden shouting.

"Is that.. Jun?" Soo Ho questioned as Ban Ryu stayed quiet to get a clear hearing. He then nodded slowly.

"I hear Suji too.. Do you think they're arguing?"

"Let's go check it out and hope they don't have each other's heads," Jihun suggested as they all nodded and rushed to where the couple was.

Sun Woo stopped them from going any further as they hid behind a wall. He gasped, his blood running cold.

"What is it? Are they fighting? That would be unusual though—" Soo Yeon started but as soon as Ji Dwi peeked over, he became frozen as well.

"It's Jun's uncle.."

They hid behind the walls and placed that would let the scene be visible to them. They watched quietly as the scene unfolded. They froze when they saw the bodies of Jun's parents on the floor, dead.

"How dare you go against me." Huang Fu growled as Suji held a protective arm in front of Jun, both of their swords out. Jun was silently sobbing as he stared at his deceased parents.

"Why are you doing this uncle?" Jun cried in desperation.

"You know exactly why! You weren't supposed to fall in love with her!"

"You loved my mother but now she's dead, what else do you want?" Suji snapped.

"Your father and I always were competitive with each other and he always won! Now I'm going to win by killing his family and making your bloodline extinct!"

Suji chuckled darkly. "You know exactly who I am, Huang Fu. Do I really need to take action right now?"

"Shut up foolish girl."