38

Suji walked around, observing the Hwarang men as they tried their best to stretch with their partner.

"Instead of standing there and laughing, how about you come and stretch with us!" Sun Woo snapped as Suji shook her head,

"I am simply a helper, not a hwarang."

"Jun isn't either but he's stretching!" Ji Dwi protested as Suji bent down beside him, patting his head,

"But Jun volunteered."

"Actually, you volunteered me." Jun blurted out, helping Inseong stretch,

"But you didn't protest, meaning you agreed, meaning you volunteered, basically."

Jun frowned, "What kind of logic is that?"

"My logic."

"You can volunteer too." Ban Ryu pointed out.

Suji stood up and shook her head, "Men shall train with men."

Inseong looked away from Jun and clicked his tongue, "But we're siblings so we could train—"

Suji took her foot and placed it against Inseong's back, pushing him forward as he yelped out in pain.

"Keep stretching boys!" Suji yelled out as she continued to walk around and help males stretch.

"Flexibility is useful when it comes to fighting!" Suji informed as more groans came her way.

Suji stopped at Sun Woo, peering down at him,

"I honestly don't know how you can fight so good but you aren't flexible. I mean, you can fly in the air, do cool tricks but you can't even touch your toes."

"Leave me alone!" Sun Woo gritted through his teeth as Suji smirked, glancing at Ji Dwi. Ji Dwi chuckled and pulled Sun Woo towards him even more.

Suji walked over to Hansung and Yeo Wool, smiling at the huge gap between the two giggling boys.

She patted both of their heads and walked to the next pair. Soo Ho and Ban Ryu.

"You sound like a girl." Suji grinned, patting Ban Ryu's shoulder. He shot her a glare as her and Soo Ho laughed.

Suji then walked over to the twins to see them both laughing. She simply shook her head and walked towards Jun and Inseong.

Inseong looked utterly lost as Jun began to bend back, holding himself up with his lower body strength.

Suji whistled, "Impressive."

Jun winked at her as Suji glanced over at Sun Woo, pointing at Jun,

"You should attempt that."

Sun Woo glared at her, "Shut up Suji!"

-

"You do know that I only make fun of you because we're best friends, right?" Suji questioned, noticing Sun Woo's sad expression.

"What?"

"I mean you look sad and I have been insulting you a lot lately.."

Sun Woo blinked and shot Suji a dirty look,

"Why would I be sad over you?"

Suji scoffed, "Why are you sad then?"

Sun Woo sighed, "Ah Ro—"

Suji held up her hand, "Pretend I never asked."