Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2

Chapter 1: Day of the Dino part 1

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys, first chapter of this story. Let me know what you think.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

''Dad hurry up we are going to be late.'' I yelled up the stairs why finishing my breakfast. I watched as my new little adopted 'pain in the butt' sister sat eating her breakfast glaring at me. Her name is Leanne and she doesn't like me for some reason.

Dad had adopted her a few weeks ago when he had learned of her past. From the moment he had brought her home she had stayed clear from me. I tried to be nice but she wouldn't allow it. ust then dad arrived down the stairs having just finished getting ready for work.

'Good morning girls, you ready for your first day.'' He asked us both.

''Yeah I cant wait to see Kira,'' I sighed when I looked at him again ''You know she said I could have walked with her today.'' He just gave me that look that said nice try.

Ever since the last battle between us rangers and Lothor, Dad hadn't let me go anywhere on my own.

We all finished breakfast and then we headed out.

*Back to action*

When I arrived at school we all had to go and meet the new head teacher first. I glanced at Leanne who looked very nervous. I tried to send her a warm smile but she ignored it.

''Principal Randall will see you now.'' A secretary lady addressed me and Leanne first and dad would speak to her after.

''So you are Courtney and Leanne Oliver our new students,'' Said a woman as we entered, we both turned to see a woman with short black hair and wearing glasses looking at us ''Well before I give you your schedules I will warn you now I have very high expectations of my students you break my rules there will be consequences do we understand each other.'' We both nodded and she got our folders out.

''Well here Is yours Courtney and yours Leanne I trust that as you used to go here you can point your sister in the right direction of her first class Courtney.'' I nodded and we left.

As we walked away I turned to Leanne. ''What lesson do you have first.'' She sighed but answered me.

''P.E.'' I nodded and pointed out the best way for her to go and then left to go to my own class.

When I found my class a science lab I noticed that I was here just in time as the new teacher wasn't which meat it was my dad. GREAT. I looked around the classroom for a spare seat and my smile grew as I spotted Kira writing something that I would guess to be a song.

''So can your best friend have this seat or is it taken.'' I teased her and her eyes widened when she seen that it was me.

''Courtney how are you.'' She said and I replied in a positive way.

As the door opened I looked up to see my dad enter the room.

''Settle down take your seats please.'' He raised his voice a little to make sure everyone had heard it in the room.

The whole class quietened down and took their seats giving him their full attention. ''I'm Doctor Oliver and this is first period science,'' He said and Kira glanced shocked at me as I guess that I forgot to tell her my dad would be working here ''before we start are their any questions.'' He looked around to see if anyone had raised their hands.

The blonde girl up front that really reminded me of Marah, Cams niece stood up. ''Cassidy, Cassidy Cornell.'' As she stood up to address my dad everyone else in the room groaned at her antics.