Chapter 14: Copy that

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys a little change in this chapter hope you enjoy the twist, I came up with this idea as a way of getting Courtney and Trent's relationship repaired.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am on my break. I am sitting with Conner, Leanne and Kira at a table having a drink. I can hear Cassidy calling for a waiter and the next thing I know Ethan is on the floor having dropped a tray and spilled drinks everywhere. He made me jump. All of us looked down at him.

He looked up at all of us and Conner spoke.

''Clean up, aisle 5,'' He told Ethan and then glanced at me.

''Don't look at me,'' I told him raising my hands at him. ''I'm on my break.''

Regardless of saying that I got up and helped Ethan to clean the mess up.

''Since when do you work here?'' Kira asked.

"Hayley and I have been really short-handed since Trent quit,'' I told them.

''So I'm just trying to help out,'' Ethan finished.

''Yeah,'' Leanne said crossing her arms. ''I guess kicking our butts, has kept Trent real busy these days.''

''Yeah no doubt,'' Kira started to say looking really grim. ''I hate to say this, but I think you guys might've been right. Maybe there is no good left in Trent!''

I placed my hand on top of hers.

''Kira, I wish that I felt confident enough to say that there is a chance to save Trent,'' I began and they all looked shocked to hear me say it. ''But that dino gem has made him evil. But if there is a way to save him then we will find it.''

About twenty minutes later our morphers beeped and dad spoke to us.

''Come in rangers. We got a situation,'' he said to us. ''I need you over at the city centre right away!''

"We're on our way," I said to him as we all stood up together.

We get outside and go to a secluded area where we can morph without being seen. I look around just to make sure that the coast is clear.

"Ready?" I asked the others.

"Ready!" The others agree.

"DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!"

We morph and take off to the city centre.

*Back to action*

We arrive to face a monster that looked like a pepper.

"All right creep," Conner called out to the monster. "We're taking you down!"

"Oh yeah," the monster says spinning around to face us. "Says who? Here is a pepper for you!"

He threw two and me and Kira used our Thundermax sabres to send the peppers back at the monster.

"I'm not supposed to have too many spicy foods." Kira said.

"Yeah thanks anyway," I said mockingly.

"Then how about some sea food," The monster suggested. "This is what I call shell-shocked.''

Ethan destroyed the sea shells that the monster sent his way.

"Sorry I'm allergic to shellfish," Leanne said.

"You'll pay for that!" The monster growled.

"Tricera shield!" Ethan called pulling out his weapon.