Chapter 25: History

Chapter 25: History

Chelbell2016:

Ok guys last chapter of Courtney Oliver Back to action and then Courtney goes to Briarwood. Please tell me what you think and then I will have the first chapter of the next one up tonight or tomorrow.

*Back to action: One year later*

Courtney's POV:

Me and Leanne had just met up for the first time in a while to go to a reunion. I could not believe that it had been a year already. I am now at my third ranger team and a lot has happened. The most important one being that I now know that the powers I used to call strange is magic. Udonna says I am a powerful young witch a lot like her son Bowen. The rest of the rangers also do magic. I have my morpher just in case but I shouldn't need it. I mean it's a reunion what can happen.

Conner of course is with Leanne as they are now a couple and that is why Leanne is going. I hug him and then we carry on into the school. Until we see another familiar face.

"Ethan," Conner says spotting the ex-blue ranger who turns around and smiles at the sight of the three of us. "Hey man wait up!"

"Conner McKnight and Leanne and Courtney Oliver," Ethan says hugging us girls. "My ex-partners in crime fighting!"

"I didn't think we'd see you at the reunion!" Conner said to him as they high fived.

"Well my class schedule at reefside tech is brutal," Ethan tells the three of us. "But there's no way that I'd miss this!"

"What have you both been up to?" I ask Conner and Leanne.

"I'm trying to start a soccer program for kids you know," Conner tells us and I smile. "Give them somewhere fun and safe to go after school."

"Good idea!" I tell him.

"It's been tough raising the money though," Conner says sounding a little disappointed.

"That sounds cool!" Ethan tells him. "Leanne Courtney, what are you two doing?"

"I'm actually at school getting my teachers degree!" Leanne said and I smile. "I want to teach kindergarten!"

"And you'll do great!" I say and she smiles.

"And you?" she asks and my smile drops.

"Nothing much!" I say and to try and get the conversation away from me I ask my own question. "Do you know if Kira's coming?"

"I doubt it," Conner says and I am glad that it worked. "I heard she moved to New York to try and get a recording contract!"

"Trying being the key word!" A voice said behind us and we all turned.

"KIRA!" We all yelled and smiled as the ex-yellow ranger came and hugged all of us.

"So when can we expect to hear your first big single?" Ethan asked her.

"Oh im already all over the radio," she tells him and smiles at all of us. "Singing a cat-litter jingle!"

I nod and smile. I have really missed these guys.

"Shall we?" Ethan says taking offering Kira his arm. I take one arm and Kira the other. Kira then takes one of Conner's arms and he takes Leanne's so we are all walking arm-in-arm together.

All of a sudden there is a flash and our surroundings completely change.

We are in some sort of lab. It looks really advanced. That's when I realise my magic is detecting evil. We then notice a bat with a jar on it's head and a freaky looking alien-doctor.