Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1

Chelbell2016:

Ok part 1 of the 2 part episode I know a lot of people have been looking forward too. I hope you enjoy it an tell me what you think.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am so excited. It is my birthday in a few days and all of my friends are going to be coming for a party. Both my ninja friends and my dino friends and all of dads friends and their kids.

Right now I am sitting with Trent and Kira and we are doing homework.

"Hey there!" I hear a voice say and I feel Kira look up.

"Trent does that guy at the bar look familiar to you?" Kira asked.

I didn't look up.

"You mean the one in the blue hat?" He asked. "Not really why?"

"I'm sure I've seen him before!" she says and curiosity gets the better of me and I look up.

I gasp when I see who it is.

"Excuse me!" I say to the other two.

I get up and race over.

"BLAKE!" I practically yell. The ex navy thunder ranger turns around and a big smile crosses his face when he sees who it is.

"Courtney," Blake says and we hug. "Oh my god I forgot you had gone back to reefside how are you?"

"Great you?" I ask and he nods.

"Good!" he replies.

"How's Hunter?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Haven't seen him," he sighed. "Although I did hear about a certain someone's birthday bash coming up and I am coming!"

I am happy to hear that.

Kira comes up and I know I have to be careful not to hint Blake or Kira in on everything.

"Hey Courtney," Kira said and then turned to Blake. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I don't think so," Blake replied. "I'm Blake a friend of Courtney's. Courtney, and Courtney's friend this is Jessie."

I nod and shake Jessie's hand and he nods back.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"Great!" I tell him.

"Blake you just look so familiar to me," Kira explained and I jumped in.

"Kira you don't follow motocross do you?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No," she says. "Why is that what you do?"

"Yeah and he's good trust me," I say nudging Blake.

I roll my eyes as Blake signs an autograph.

"Okay," Kira spoke again once the boy had left. "So you're famous for riding a motorcycle?"

Me and Blake laugh.

"Don't be so surprised," Blake tells her.

Blake begins to walk away and Kira follows. I sigh I wish she would drop it.

"Oh no it's just," Kira says to Blake. "I just didn't know you could be famous for that!"

Blake and Jessie begin to play foosball.

"Well," Blake says and looks at the both of us. "Why don't you come see for yourself? Then you can find out why Courtney enjoys it so much as well!"