Chapter 9: White thunder part 2

Chelbell2016:

Here's the next chapter. I have decided on a few changes to make it more my story and to show Courtney's leadership and her commitment to the team.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am back working at the cyberspace with Hayley. I am waiting for my shift to end. I need to do some training to make sure I am in tip top shape for when the evil white ranger returns. I've got a score to settle with that guy. I was walking around feeling like I was on pins and needles waiting for my communicator to go off to indicate that he was back.

I looked around and smiled when I spotted both Kira and Ethan enter the cyberspace. I waved and they waved back.

''What's with her?'' Ethan asked me as he walked by me. He was talking about Cassidy who had just stormed out of here.

I shrugged. ''Who knows?'' I told them walking back over to the counter to start wiping the sides down.

Hayley walked over to the three of us.

''Hey have you guys seen Trent?'' She asked. ''I'm a little worried. He hasn't showed up and he's never...''

Trent appeared behind her while she was speaking and I felt a sudden fatigue hit me when he got close. I didn't know why. There's nothing here to set my sensing powers off. He coughed and Hayley began to turn around.

''... Late,'' she finished as she turned and as I got a good luck at Trent I was instantly worried.

He really looked unwell. He was sweating and his eyes were only half open.

''Sorry about that,'' he told Hayley. ''I just had a...''

''Are you okay?'' Kira asked when she got a good look at him.

''Yeah man, I mean,'' Ethan began also looking worried. ''You look like you've just seen Grippleshank.''

''In short you look really bad,'' I say before he asks.

''OK, I'll watch out for him,'' he promises. ''But back on planet reality, I got a lot of work to do.''

Hayley nods her head in agreement. Trent began to work and I got back to cleaning the countertop.

''You know,'' Hayley began turning to Ethan. ''Technically, if he'd seen Grippleshank, he wouldn't be here to tell you about it.'' I giggled when she said this.

''Hey don't feel bad,'' Kira told him. ''That's why her names on the wall.''

Our morphers beeped suddenly. It made me jump a little as I had forgotten that I was waiting for it to go off.

''Oh please don't tell me he's back,'' Kira said as they got up and I began to walk towards them. ''I'm still picking gravel out of my hair from the last time.''

''That's were you and me are different Kira,'' I said glaring at nothing in particular. ''I hope he's back, we have some unfinished business.''

''Well there's only one way to find out,'' Ethan told the both of us as we exited the cybercafé.

*Back to action*

We ran into the dino lab to see my dad there with both Leanne and Conner they were all looking at the computer.

''Hey Dr O,'' Ethan said as we approached. ''We came as soon as we got your message.''

''You guys gotta see this,'' Conner told us pointing at the screen.