Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys hope you had a good Christmas here is the next chapter for you please review.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

''Dad before you get mad,'' I try to calm my dad down before he yells or gets too angry ''let us explain please.''

He folded his arms over his chest and looked at me, ''Okay let's hear it.'' He said to me and I took a moment to take a deep breath before I began.

''He's not going to believe you Courtney,'' Conner says.

''It's the truth he has to believe us.'' Says Ethan.

I stared straight into his eyes and began ''Dad Leanne's gone.'' His eyes went wide in alarm.

''She was taken by these freaky dinosaur things.'' Ethan explained.

''Theyre called Tyrannodrones.'' He said and my first question would be how did he know that.

''Oh,'' Ethan says ''and you know this because...'' Ethan asked him. I had a feeling I knew why.

''I help create them.'' He said. I stared at him.

''You did what?'' I asked and he just glanced at me with a look that said not now.

''It's a long story,'' He said and the other three just stared at him ''right now. we gotta figure out what they want with Leanne.'' He says and looks to me as I cant look him in the eyes.

''Uh it may have something to do with these.'' I say and I pull the orange gem out of my pocket and show it to him as the others doing the same except that Ethan held two the blue and the purple.

My dad did not look happy and he couldn't stop glaring at me.

*Back to action*

Leanne's POV:

''Give me the gems...'' I woke up to this voice and I was in a strange place. The last thing that I remember is talking to Courtney, Conner, Kira and Ethan about the weird stones we had found in the lab. I hear a low sound and decide to speak up.

''Who's there?'' I ask worrying for where those freaky dinosaur things had taken me ''come out where I can see you.'' I say louder.

''Give... me... the... gems..'' The voice says again.

''If this is about jewellery you clearly have the wrong girl I own one bracelet in my life and their are no gem-''

''I have waited far too long,'' A voice spoke from behind me and I turned to see a freakishly tall and ugly dinosaur ''to allow a totally insignificant teenager to get in my way, now give me the Dino gems.'' I realised what he was talking about.

''You mean those weird rock things we found in the cave?'' I asked.

''Hate to tell you this pal but you have captured the wrong teen.'' I informed him ''I gave mine to Courtney, Conner, Kira and Ethan, can I go my dad is gonna freak if I'm not home before dark.'' I finished.

In a whoosh the dinosaur man was gone.

*Back to action*

''Look were really sorry.'' Conner said to my dad.

''Dad,'' I started and my dad turned his eyes towards me ''look how were we supposed to know these things had super powers, and those lizard things were after them.''