Chapter 12: Leader of the whack

Chapter 12 leader of the whack

Chelbell2016:

Well this is going to be a fun chapter and I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Please review. I would also like to say thank you to Arianna le fay for giving me a new idea for the way both Courtney and Leanne should act as they fit perfectly.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I'm at the lab watching Hayley run a scan over my dad again. Conner is playing with the soccer ball, Kira is tuning her guitar and Leanne is looking at some new colourful clothes.

''McKnight on a breakaway,'' Conner says as he is still playing with his ball.

Ethan who is playing on a stupid computer game begins to speak.

''Hayley, one more level,'' he said still playing away. ''And I break my all-time record.''

Conner threw his ball at the computer and the game went off.

''Conner,'' Ethan groans.

''Sorry,'' Conner says not sounding sorry one little bit.

''Now I have to start all over,'' Ethan whined at him.

''Yeah there's this great new thing,'' Conner said patting Ethan's shoulder. ''Called the outdoors. You might want to check them out.''

''Tell you what,'' Ethan said. ''I'll check that out when I see you checking out the library.''

Conner laughed and they glanced over at Kira.

''You got about as much chance as seeing that as seeing Kira at a fashion show,'' Conner retorted.

Do you really want to go there?'' Kira threatened.

''If you really want to try the impossible,'' I said smirking at Leanne. ''Let's see Leanne wearing black clothes instead of the colour wheel she uses.''

''Yeah OK,'' she retorted. ''What about you not hurting a fly miss ninja. Try to be all calm and collected.''

I smiled a little as Ethan walked over to Hayley.

''Hey,'' he said to her as he got closer. ''Any luck on DE-fossilizing Dr O.''

''Not yet,'' Hayley told him and I sighed. ''I just can't find an energy source that can safely break the molecular bonds of the amber.''

The computer beeps and I walk over to it as do the others.

''What is it Hayley?'' I asked.

That's weird,'' Hayley said. ''The satellite's picking up a strange reading in the forest.''

''Let's go take a look,'' I told the others.

They all nodded and we left to go to the forest.

*Back to action*

We arrived at the scene where the strange reading was coming from and a very unwelcome face was there as well.

''Trent?'' Kira said when she spotted the white ranger.

Leanne, Conner and Ethan did not look happy to see him and I felt the same way. I noticed that both Cassidy and Devon were also there staring at a strange rock.

''What are you guys doing here?'' Trent asked standing back up.

''I might ask you the same thing,'' I demand.

''I haven't seen you around for a while,'' Conner said.

''Yeah,'' Ethan agreed.

''And we really need to catch up,'' Leanne inputted.