Chapter 3: Wave goodbye

Chelbel2016:

Hi guys here's another chapter for you enjoy.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I was phoned by Ethan to go to a new place called Hayley's Cyberspace. What Ethan didn't know is that the woman who owned Hayley's Cyberspace is a good friends of my dad's. But I hadn't seen her in over a year so I wasn't too fussed about seeing her.

I was in blue bay harbour when she had opened up the place so I hadn't been here before. I was just about to go in when I heard a voice from behind me.

''Hey,'' It was Kira she looked up at the sign and read it out loud ''Hayley's Cyberspace.'' She frowned probably wondering why Ethan had called her here.

Turning to look around I spotted Conner walking towards us. ''Conner.'' I called waving him over to us.

''Ethan called you guys too.'' He asked as he got closer.

''Yeah he said it was super important, what is this place anyway? Where is Leanne?'' Before I could speak we heard another voice this time and it was Leanne.

''I guess we all got the call then,'' I said and I turned to Leanne who was trying her best with me now, and I smiled at her ''anyway there's someone in there that I want you to meet.'' She nodded and we all started to walk into the building.

We walked in looking around as we go. In one area you had couches and chairs and tables. Then there was a stage at the top. Another area was for computers and on the opposite side there was a bar.

''Wow he lives here.'' Conner says and I giggle.

''You mean he wishes he lived here.'' Leanne said also suppressing giggles.

Ethan approached us.

"There they are," and the blue ranger appeared walking towards them away from the side of the bar "my brother and sister's in crime!" he grinned, before leaning closer "Or at least, crime-fighting!" he then gestured to the café behind him "Welcome to my world."

Connor nodded "Yeah, I guess its kinda cool" he said, following Ethan inside "In a techno-retro-dorky sorta way."

"You can do anything here," Ethan told them happily "Game. Chat online. Listen to Music. Eat. Drink."

"Who came up with the idea for this?" Kira asked.

Ethan smirked and turned to the yellow ranger "That would be Hayley," he pointed towards a dark red head at the bar.

''She's a techno legend! M.I.T Graduate. Programming genius,'' I told them and when they look at me confused I say ''she is one of dads best friends.''

They all nodded in understanding.

"Yeah. Apparently Hayley got tired of the big companies and decided to open up this place," he smiled at us all.

"Good thing for you," Kira commented and Leanne nodded.

"No lie," the Blue ranger nodded.

Connor shook his head "Anyway, so...what's so important?" he asked, draping his arm over Ethan's shoulders.

"I just figured, hey, if we're gonna be saving the world together, I wanted you guys to see what I'm about" Ethan told them.

"Heh, okay, whatever dude" Connor chuckled, after exchanging a look with Kira, Leanne and me.