Leah

Flash back they are 11

"Come on barry Leah should be here soon!" Caitlin exsclaimed as they both rushed out side they were eager to see there friend.

When the red car finally pulled up a and a bubbly blond ran out and hugged barry and caitlin.

They all started smiling and laughing.

"I missed you" caitlin beamed.

"Ime missed you to now let's go to the beach!"
********

Caitlin and barry were sat under a tree just talking about stuff barry was talking about something his friend winning did that made her laugh.

Then a throt cleared from behind them they both looked to see who it was caitlin smiled then started frowning.

"I'm so sorry Leah we must of forgotten" caitlin apologied

"Yeah I don't even know how we forgot we've been meeting up with you on this day for years"

She shook her head "its ok I'm just happy to see you two Its been way to long" she smiled then hugged them

She studied caitlin "your hair Is diffrent" she noted caitlin just nodded.

Then she looked barry up and down "barry you have grown up very very very nicely" she said seductively making barry take a step back.

"So what's new with you guys?" She asked

"Nothing much I washed the hair dye out of my hair I got into CCC so did barry" caitlin addmitted

"Thats cool i still have a year left" the pair nodded in understanding Leah wasn't as smart as them but she wasn't stupid either.

"So what do you guys wanna do we can play spin the bottle what do you think barry?" She asked then winked at barry.

Caitlin rolled her eyes barry just looked scared "there's...there's only 3...of us" barry stuttered.

"I don't mind" she said blowing hin a kiss then pulling a bottle out of her bag.

"Hey barry why don't you start" she suggested

Barry hoped and preyed it would land on caitlin who was probly wishing the same.

The bottle span and span for what seemed like hours but in reality it was seconds.

It landed on caitlin thankfully and they both let out a breath.

Leah grinned wickidly "you can always pass it on the the next person if you don't want t..." she was cut of when barry pressed his lips to caitlin and they started making out.

Leah jaw dropped caitlin pulled away and started biting her lip she turned to Leah "did we not tell you we're dating now" Caitlin giggled

Barry let out a low laugh and wrapped his arm around caitlin then kissed her tempel.

"I'm so sorry" was all she could muster.

Caitlin nodded "its fine but if you ever hit on my boyfriend again I will end you" caitlin said flatly

Leah froze "she's jocking" barry assured her.

Caitlin shook her head to thin the tenison "I need food do you want to  go to the cafe?" Caitlin questioned

Barry and Leah nodded they all stood up and Leah whispered in barrys ear "wow remind me to never piss your girlfriend off"

Barry just nodded but he felt strangely pround of caitlin.