take a moment

He didn't know how long he had been sat on the porch steps just waiting for caitlin to open the door to come back out so they could talk all he knew was that the sun was coming up and he hadn't herd even a peep out of caitlin he just wanted to see her here her voice.

He always liked it at this time in thr morning the thin air the the gentle breeze and the golden light that pecked up from behind the trees...he sighed he was till confused ad to weather they were broken up or not.

He herd a lock click and light foot steps caitlin slowly walked out she was wearing a tank top and baggy trousers and a long grey cardigan over the top it went down past her knees but didn't trail on the floor.

She came to sit next to him on the steps "barry" she said his name in barely a whispered "I know you've been out here all night" he finally met her eyes and studied her.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered "I shouldn't off..." barry sighed "I just feel like your it for me...you know"

He pressed his palm against hers then laced his fingers through hers then brought their joint hands to his lips and kissed the back of her hand "I love you caitlin"

She took a shaky breath in and wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in the crook of his neck "I love you barry" she breathed against his skin.

A smile tugged his lips "I think you might be it for me to" she admitted he planted a kiss on top of her hair.

"I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry" he repeated.

"Barry it's ok we're ok" she assured him.

"I want you in my future"

Caitlin giggled "are you always this mushy when you haven't had sleep?"'

"Cait I'm serious I don't want us to fight ever again it's awful and it makes me feel like...I don't know it makes me feel..."

"Lost" she finished for him

He nodded knowing where she was coming from "I don't want to feel lost anymore" he mumbled

"There's something I need to tell you" she sighed then pulled away from him to look him in the eyes.

He looked slightly concerned and that concern only grew as she remained silant and looked at her hands on her lap. "I'm going home tommrow" she addmitted

Barry's face fell "but we have a few weeks left" he countered

She shook her head "I need to pack for collage and felicity said she would come pick me up so we could move all our stuff into our dorm together I really wish I could stay longer but I will see you next month and in the mean time we can-we can text and call and Skype and text some more" caitlin stuttered.

"Why are you looking at me like that I was going to tell you last night but..." barry cut her off with a kiss.

She pulled away first "what was that for?" Caitlin questioned

"I told you I don't want to fight anymore and although you leaving and not telling me sooner Is definitely a reason a to fight over I still don't want to fight with you you said it was your last day here how about we make the most of it?" Barry suggested

Caitlin frowned "but you didn't get any sleep"

Barry smiled lazily "I love you"

"I love you to" she leaned in and pecked his lips.