Chapter 1

Ross Lynch, Lincoln High's Bad Boy.

Laura Marano, Lincoln High's Bad Girl.

Chapter 1

Laura's POV

Why did I have to be born in a world were there's straight up irritating and annoying people that I have to see everyday at school, like Ross Lynch?

Even the first day I met him back in 9th grade - three years ago, now that I'm a senior - he was a total douche. But other than that, we're both know as the populars at school. We're in different cliques, but there really similar.

There's the bullies, jocks, bad boys, cheerleaders, nerds, bad girls, snotty rich kids, and some goth clique that completely freak me out with all their black things and whatever.

Ross and I are in the bad boy and girl cliques. But the truth is...I'm nothing like those girls.

I just have the reputation at school. Secretly, I'm a straight A student and I'm, hopefully, on the Honor Roll. I changed my image and hang out with the bad girls because I used to get bullied a lot in my freshman year.

I went through this whole bad girl phase after about a week or two when I joined the clique. I was in rehab for about a month, because my overprotective mother thought I had a mental problem, but still stayed in the clique when I got out. I wasn't gonna get bullied again.

Sluggishly, I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I take a quick shower and dry my hair. I straighten it and go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day: a white crop-top with the words LIARS UNITE written across it, my gray sweatpants, and my black low-top Chuck's.

I walk downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast and my sister sitting at the table reading She's the One and Only which I'm guessing is for her book club, or whatever. I grabbed my plate of pancakes, eggs, and orange juice and sat at the table.

"Thanks, Mom." I said, digging into my food right after. Mom handed Vanessa her plate and sits down with the her food and starts eating.

"So Laura, have you thought of your speech for the Award Assembly?" Mom asked out of the blue. Actually, I haven't even thought about that stupid assembly.

"Um, yeah. Sure..." I muttered, taking another bite of my food. I could see the puzzled look on her face from the corner of my eye. I get up, set my plate in the dishwasher, and grabbed my book bag. "I'll see you two later." I walked out the door and got in my silver Honda.

Vanessa's POV

"Mom, I don't think she wrote her speech yet." I spoke up.

"Why do you think that honey?" Mom asked, worry filling her tone of voice.

"She looked like she was lost in thought when you asked her about her speech," I say. "I think she's hiding something from us."

"I doubt it but you never know, you could be right, Ness."

Laura's POV

I walked in the front of the school and caught up with two of by best friends: Brittany and Lynette. We strutted to first period, World History, and the first person I see is Ross.

Kill me now.