Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Laura's POV

"So, I saw you with Ross the other day..."

I instantly tensed up. Where was she to where she could've seen me with Ross? Did she see me get into his car? Or what?

"Sure you did."

"Then, why do I see this pic on Instagram with you and him?" Sofia smirked. She pulled out her phone and showed me the pic.

'Is this what I think this is? Ross Lynch and Laura Marano, in one car, together?' Was the caption, and I instantly tensed up again.

"He was just giving me a ride home that's all." I lied.

"I thought you hated each other?" Sofia questioned, another smirk spreading across her face.

"We do, but my life isn't any of your business, so just run along with the rest of your little rich kid posse." I scoffed. Sofia threw her hands up in defeat.

"Whoa there, I just asked a question, don't get so defensive." She laughed. "See you later, slut."

"Whatever, bitch." I yelled at her. Sofia strutted down the hallway, her heels clacking with every step. I closed my eyes and slammed my locker shut.

How could I be so stupid that I didn't even notice anyone around us? Ugh, I just wish all the problems will just go away.

I got a text on my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and read it.

From: Unknown

I took that pic of you and Ross. I heard. what you said about me too. You're gonna regret everything you've said about me.

Love,
Anonymous

Who the hell is anonymous and how did they get a picture of me and Ross? This is just all wrong.

Ross' POV

I was walking to McDonalds, skipping school, and someone sent me a link to Instagram. I opened it up and it was a picture of me and Laura. What the...

"Ross!" I heard someone scream my name. I looked up and saw someone dressed in all black.

"Who are you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Look, I don't have a lot of time. I know your secret with Laura-"

"What? How?!"

"Listen! I'm not gonna tell anyone, but I know someone that wants to tell the whole school and everyone on Instagram. Laura knows the girl. I want to meet you guys tomorrow at Starbucks tomorrow, when I won't be followed."

"Okay but, can you at least tell me who you are?" I asked.

"I can't! The girl that has the picture is my boss. I work for her and she's inside McDonalds right now so-"

"Let's go, ugly!" Someone screamed walking out of McDonald's.

"I gotta go. Don't forget to see me!" And they ran off to the other person.

What the hell is going on?