Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Laura's POV

After that little 'study session', I walked home. Why did I even agree to having sex with him tonight? My parents are supposed to be coming home today...well, only for tonight. Always on business trips and whatever.

I got to a stop sign and Ross' car pulled up beside me.

"Okay, are you stalking me now?" I asked, adding the sarcasm.

"Do you need a ride?"

"Not really, my parents are probably home today so..."

Ross looked at me stupid. I caught on and got on the passenger side.

"Are we going to your house?" I asked.

"Well I obviously wasn't gonna go to yours." Ross chuckled. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

~

We pulled up in Ross' driveway and got out the car. We walked inside and I gotta say, it was pretty nice, considering that I've never been here before. Ross shut the door behind me and quickly pushed me up against the door.

"Well, someone's feisty," I smirked, Ross bit his lip.

"I've been wanting to have you all day."

Ross crashed his lips onto mine and I deepened the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his torso. Ross stuck his tongue in my mouth, fighting with mine. Ross carried me upstairs and we fell onto his bed without breaking the kiss.

He kissed me down to my jawline and sucked on my neck. I clenched the sheets and a moan escaped my lips. He took off my shirt and I took off his, catching a glimpse of his nicely toned abs.

"Workout much?" I breathed out.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Ross pulled off my shorts and my panties. He started to finger me, and I arched my back in pleasure. Once he was done, he pulled off his pants and positioned himself over me.

And the rest... Is history.

~

Ross and I were just cuddling on his bed, kissing each other from time to time. This normally wasn't him. Ross was always the guy to be rough and demanding, not sweet and passionate. Now that I think about it, this isn't me either.

"Laura, I need to ask you something." Ross mutters.

I looked up at him. "What?"

"I was wondering if...you could tutor me sometimes?"

I shifted out of our position and looked at him funny.

"You want me, to tutor you?" I giggled. "I'm already assigned to you for English-"

"You know what, fuck it. I shouldn't have asked you in the first place." He growled.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll tutor you."

"Can we start tomorrow?"

"Sure."

~

It was a normal day at school the next day until Sofia walked up to me at my lockers.

"So, I saw you with Ross the other day..."