Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Laura's POV

"Ross what the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled, helping him up off the floor.

"Laura, I can explain everything, but can he not be in here?" Ross asks, looking at Antonio.

"No, he's not going anywhere."

"And why am I any of your concern, Blondie?" Antonio snickers from behind me.

I slap his chest, "Antonio shut up," I look back over at Ross. "You have five minutes, go."

"Okay, well," Ross paused for a moment. "I don't really know how to tell you this but..."

"But what?" I rolled my eyes, getting more annoyed that he wouldn't spit it out already.

"Laura, I-"

"Okay, Blondie, I think you've had enough time. Why don't I walk you out?" Antonio grabbed Ross' arm and started to pull him outside.

"Let go of him, Antonio!" I shouted. Ross swung his arm back, causing Antonio to lose his grip on him.

"Will you shut the hell up and let me finish talking to Laura?" Ross jerked away from Antonio, sending him a dirty look.

"Antonio what is the matter with you? Why are you acting like a jerk?" I questioned him.

"Because this wasn't part of the fucking deal, that why!"

Ross and I froze. What did he just say?

"What deal?"

Antonio, now realizing what he had just said, looked at me sympathetically. "L-Laura, I didn't-"

"No, you lied to me. You never really liked me, have you Antonio - have you?" I choked out. I could feel my hot tears ready to fall from my eyes any second now.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Laura..."

I cut him off. "Out."

"Laura,"

"I said get out!" I yelled, my eyes shutting as I could feel the first tear roll down my cheek. Once Antonio closed the door and left, I turned to Ross and sobbed in his chest.

"R-Ross, I'm.. I'm s-"

"Shh," Ross kissed my forehead. "He wasn't right for you anyways."

"I'm just glad you were here for me. I don't know what I would do without you." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," Ross wiped my tears. "I'll always be there for you. Always."

Ross softly kissed my lips moving in perfect sync, creating the perfect kiss.

"Ross..." I murmured on Ross' lips.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can we get back together?"

"You don't need to ask me, Laur."

"Really?"

Instead of answering, he brought our lips back together and turning it into a short, but sweet, make out session.

I'm glad to have my boyfriend back again.

Two weeks later...

Ross' POV

It's been about two weeks since me and Laura got back together. Today's our two week anniversary and I have this big surprise for Laura that I'm sure she'll love.

I walked over to Laura's house and knocked on the door and was greeted by some girl in a maid's outfit. She had blonde hair like mine, crystal blue eyes, a beautiful figure, and looked surprisingly familiar.

What am I saying? I'm in a relationship with Laura. I love her and only her.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asks me.

"Uh... I'm here for Laura."

She smiles, "Come in." She opens the door for me and I walk in sitting on her couch. "One moment, please."

About two minutes later Laura walks downstairs in the most beautiful pink sundress. "Hey, baby." She kissed my cheek and sat next to me. "Happy two week-aversary."

"Hey Laura. I got a big surprise for you today-"

Laura cut me off by putting her finger on my lips. "Before you say anything, I want to show you your gift. Be right back."

Laura raced back upstairs and up into her room, leaving me and the girl in the living room. Talk about awkward.

Now I'm sounding like a girl again.

"So, how long have you and Laura been dating?" She randomly brings up.

"Two weeks now... Why do you ask?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, no reason. Just asking, I guess." She replied, starting to walk over to me. "And by the way, I'm Emma."

"Nice to meet you, Emma."

Emma sat down next to me we started a small conversation. Somehow we need up talking about my relationship with Laura. That's when I started to stare at her. She looked so familiar, but also beautiful and stunning, and her eyes were like crystal clear water. It was just amazing.

Then out of nowhere, I started to lean in. Emma didn't do anything until our lips were half of a centimeter apart when she slightly pulled away and looked over my shoulder.

"Ross?"

Laura's POV

So my gift for Ross for our two week-aversary is this guitar that me and Ross saw on display in Kenny's Music Box when we were on a date about a week ago. He's would not shut up about it for days, so I thought I'd get it for him - trying to be a nice girlfriend, and all.

But all of that went downhill when I walked in on Ross almost kissing Emma, my maid.

"Ross?"

He quickly turned around and walked over to me. "Laura, I can explain."

"Explain what? That you were about to kiss my maid?!"

"No Laura, it wasn't like that-"

"This is exactly what happened with Antonio - two weeks ago! I thought we were past all of that! We just got back together, Ross!" By now, tears were flowing out of my eyes like crazy and I couldn't stop them. "Doesn't it matter that you mean the world to me?"

"It does, you mean the world to me too, Laur."

"Well, you're doing a pretty damn good job of showing it." My tears soon turned into tears of anger. "Just get out."

"Laura please..."

"Just get out, both of you! Now!"

They both cleared out and I sat on my couch, sobbing. When will all of my pain end?