Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ross' POV

I was so happy when Laura kissed me. It was everything I was hoping and waiting for. The perfect kiss.

God, I need to stop thinking like a girl.

But right after we kissed, the Ferris wheel stopped, making the cart jolt a little. We pulled away and Laura looked around.

"Why did we stop?" She asked nervously.

"I don't know," I looked down. What's even worse is that we were at the top. "But I'm sure it's nothing."

"You don't know that, Ross!" Laura screamed. Great, she's panicking again. "What if we're stuck up here for a long time? What if we don't come down? What if-"

"Laura - would you stop with the 'what ifs'." I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1. "I'll call for help."

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?" The operator answered.

"Hi, my name is Ross Lynch and-"

She cut me off, "The famous Ross Lynch? The one in R5?"

I sighed, "Yes, that's me."

"Oh my goodness my daughter loves you! She talks about you all the time,"

I rolled my eyes. This is so annoying, I swear.

I clear my throat, "Ma'am, I still need help."

"Oh, I am so sorry. What's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend and I are at the carnival and the Ferris wheel stopped working. We're stuck at the top and my girlfriend is panicking here, so can you please send the fire department or something?"

Laura's POV

While Ross was on the phone with the police, I was still freaking out. I stopped when I heard him say 'girlfriend' twice. He called me his girlfriend...

"Okay, thanks. Bye." Ross hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. "The fire department is coming."

"Girlfriend?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "I'm not you're girlfriend, Ross."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated. "I know, it's just... It's hard. You don't understand how bad it feels to be the jerk that broke your heart several times. It breaks my heart too knowing that I was the one who did it,"

"Ross-"

"And you don't understand," he continues. "How hard it is for me to not stare at your amazing beauty. Your personality, your eyes, your body - everything is flawless. I like how whenever there's a bad situation, your bubbly personality lights up the room. There's so many things that I love about you, Laura, that up don't know because I cannot show you. I know I don't deserve you and I know I shouldn't have called you my girlfriend... But I wish you were my girlfriend, Laura. I love you so much, I just hope you could forgive me." He looked down and sighed. "I just needed to get that out.

I smiled, "I'm not your girlfriend because you didn't properly ask me out yet."

Ross looked up and his face lit up, grinning from ear to ear. "Well then," he scooted closer to me and held my hand. "Laura Marie Marano, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and smiled. "Just kiss me again, Rossy."

He connected our lips again and I blissfully closed my eyes. Ross slightly bit my lower lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and he slowly slid his tongue inside my mouth. I decided to kick things up a notch and deepen the kiss a little. Ross started to play with my shirt, slowly taking it off. Were we about to have sex in a Ferris wheel?

I pulled away from him. "We can't have sex in a Ferris wheel." I giggled. He smirked and shrugged.

"Nothing's impossible until you try, right?"

I laughed a little at what he said and continued kissing him. He started going down to my jawline and then my neck. I moaned at the familiar feeling of his mouth on my sweet spot. Ross made little bite marks, making me gasp.

"You're mine." He mumbled.

"Yours."

Ross went back to my mouth and kissed me roughly, but I liked it. He started to massage my breasts through my pink see-through lace bra. I groaned when I heard my phone ringing.

"Don't answer it." Ross mumbled.

"I h-have to..." I whispered. I pulled away from him and and reached for my phone, pressing the green answer button.

"Hello?"

"Still stuck in the Ferris wheel, eh Laura?"

This bitch...

"What do you want, Sofia?" I asked annoyed.

"What do I want? Hmm what do I want... Oh, I want you to give me back my boyfriend!" She yelled.

"That's just too damn bad. He chose me," I stopped talking when I saw flashing lights and felt the Ferris wheel start moving again. "Looks like we're moving again. Guess your little plan didn't work."

Sofia grunts, "Whatever, Marano. I will find a way to get Ross back from you."

The line cut off after that. I screamed and threw my phone on the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down. What's wrong?" Ross asked me.

"That little whore. I can't stand her! She needs to get a fucking life and leave me alone!" I yelled, making Ross jump. "Sorry..."

"Tell me what happened, baby."

I put my shirt and jacket back on. "It's a long story, I'll tell you later."

.

.

I have no idea how this happened. I just started typing and created this. I guess I wanted to add a little cute part from Ross :) so I hope you like it

Anyway, do you guys like my new fanfiction, Beach Girl? I feel like nobody really likes it and I should just scrap it. What do you guys think?

Oh, and once this book comes to an end (in like 30 more chapters) should I write a sequel? I already have an idea for one and I want you guys to decide. Let me know in the comments below. Thanks loves!

xoxo