Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ross' POV

Laura already found another guy? Wow. I didn't think it would happen that fast but, you know, I didn't want her to...

"Rossy!" Sofia called out. "I thought we were gonna have some fun together?"

"Um, in a minute!" I lied. I ran all the way to my house - which, was ten blocks, by the way - and collapsed on my bed.

"Ross, no running in the house!" My mom shouted. I guess she was in the kitchen.

"Sorry, Mom!"

I grabbed my phone and started to think. Who is one of Laura's closest friend that could tell me about this dude Laura's hanging out with?

Brittany.

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"The person you have called, does not answer. Please try again later." She tries to impersonate the answering machine.

"Brittany, I know it's you. I know your voice." I smirk.

"Dammit," Brittany sighs. "What do you want?"

"Look, I know you're pretty pissed with me right now,"

"Hell ya I am."

"And I know you know something about Laura and this guy she's hanging with."

There was a long silence before she spoke again.

"Look here, blondie, you crushed my best friend's heart, and she still loves you, but she's moving on. Because you've moved on to that whore, Sofia."

Wait, she still loves me?

"Brittany, I know I've messed up and I wanna fix that. Can you help me? Please?" I begged.

She sighs, "I guess..."

"Thank you."

"But," she continues.

"God, now what?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"If you do anything, and I do mean anything to hurt Laura again, I will personally slit your throat in your sleep, Lynch."

The line went dead after that. I really need to be careful this time around. To be honest, Brittany kinda scares me. I walked downstairs to the garage, got into my black Mercedes and backed out of the driveway, desperately trying to get to Laura.

I pulled up at her house. There was an unfamiliar car parked in her driveway. Who's car is it?

I got out my car and walked to the porch. I started to knock when I heard noises from inside. I pressed my ear to the door to listen to what was happening.

"A-Ant.."

Ant?

Wait,

That was Laura's voice.

I tried opening the door but it was locked. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna have to climb through some window to get inside.

I ran to the back and tried to open the door - locked too. I started to pry open the window, and I got it open to a decent hight. Only about five inches open, to be exact. Trying to squeeze my body though the window, I got kinda stuck halfway inside.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath. I started to hear more sounds - more like moaning - coming from the living room. Again, it was Laura's moaning sound - I just knew it.

What? We've did 'it' before, I think I know what her moans sound like.

Laura was probably getting tongued right now by that guy I saw her take a picture with at the mall. Just imaging the sight of the two of them, doing such and such...

Oh, God. I don't even want to imagine that.

I pushed myself through the window with all the strength I had. Which turned out to be a big mistake, considering that I'd made a large thud sound. But, the moaning stopped, which means that Laura and whatever-his-name-is should be walking around here any second now.

And I was right.

"Ross?!"

Laura's POV

Antonio. He's such a sweet guy. I still wonder how lucky I was to just bump into him at the mall today. Karma works in mysterious ways.

Anyway, this is how my day went:

Me: (still at the mall with Antonio) So, what brings you here to the mall?

Antonio: (chuckles) Just doing a little shopping at Holister. How about you?

Me: Well, as Brittany calls it, Boy Shopping, is what I'm doing.

In N Out worker: (into the mic) Number twelve your order is ready, number twelve.

Antonio: I'll go get the food for us. (Started to stand up)

Me: No, it's cool. I'll get it.

Antonio: (smiles) You're really making it hard for me to impress you.

Me: (blushes) Oh, sorry. Go ahead.

Now I'm not gonna go into complete detail of everything that happened at the mall, so I'm just gonna cut it short. We shared a little milkshake, I got some on my upper lip, he says "Let me get that for you", wipes it off with a napkin, looks into my eyes, I get intimidated and start to lean in, and our lips connect together for the sweetest kiss. Me and Ross only kissed like this once. Just once.

So once we got back to my place, things start to get a little more heated. After I show him around, this is the rest of the story:

Me: So, what do you wanna do now? (I sit on the couch)

Antonio: (does the same) Well, I was thinking... We could finish what we started (comes closer to me).

Me: (smiles) Okay.

We start to make out again and, letting him be in control - it feels different. A good different; normally, with Ross, I'm in control. Antonio's hands start to travel down under my shirt. Of course, I let him, enjoying the sensation.

But, next thing I know, I hear a loud thump come from the kitchen. Me and Antonio went to investigate, and I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Ross?!"

He sends me a weak smile. "Hey, Laur. What's up?"