Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Ross' POV

We made it back to the bottom and Laura pushed me out of the way, wanting to get out first.

"Oh, sweet sweet ground. I missed you so much," She collapsed to her knees and started caressing the dirt. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her silliness.

"I see your girlfriend is happy," One of the guys from the fire department. laughed. "You two okay?"

I nodded, "Yup. Everything's just great."

The fireman smiled and walked back to the rest of the firemen. Laura finally stood up and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So, where were we?" Laura smiled at me.

"Not in public, babe." I smirked. She pecked my lips and pulled away. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we started walking to the parking lot. We both got into the car and I started up the engine.

"Your place or mine?" Laura suddenly asks.

"You choose." I say looking at her.

There's a brief silence before she speaks again. "Is anyone at your house?"

I think for a second. Shit, my siblings could still be there. "Let's go to your place," I smile. Laura nods and I start driving away.

..

I park in Laura's driveway and we both get out of the car. Before Laura unlocked the door to her house, I asked her: "Won't your parents be mad if my car is parked in the driveway?"

"Nah, they won't be back tomorrow - I have the house to myself for a week or two."

I smile to myself. Laura's gonna be alone for two weeks? I think I can fix that.

Laura opened the door and set her jacket on the coat rack. I did the same with mine and put my shoes by the door.

"I'm gonna make some snacks. Make yourself at home." Laura said before walking to the kitchen. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv. I flickered through the channels until I found Spongebob.

Laura came back with two sodas and a big bowl of popcorn. "Ta da!"

I smiled a grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth. Laura started laughing her head off. I literally almost choked on those.

"You're so childish."

"I know."

She giggled and I wrapped my arm around her. After a while of watching Spongebob, I just had to ask her:

"What's going on with you and Sofia?"

Laura's POV

"What's going on with you and Sofia?"

I froze. "How do you know?"

"You left your phone on the coffee table," He handed me my phone. I rolled my eyes and took it from him.

I sighed. I guess it's now or never.

Half an hour later... (I just didn't feel like writing the whole thing lol)

When I was finished, Ross sat there with his mouth gaping open, shocked.

"So, let me get the straight: Sofia had this whole plan to get rid of you and to get back together with me, and that whole thing with the Ferris wheel was her fault?"

I nodded. "Yup, pretty much."

"Wow. I didn't know Sofia was so sinister."

"Well, now you know." I sighed. There was a brief silence before I spoke up again. "I'm gonna take a bath," I pecked his lips. "Be right back."

I got up and walked upstairs into my room and then my bathroom. I shut the door and started to undress, grabbing my robe and wrapping it around me afterward. I started running the water, lit some candles, and added the bubbly liquid with some bath salts. I tied my hair into a loose ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. After today, I really need to relax.

Before I got in, there was a knock at the door - It was Ross. I opened the door and smiled at him.

"Can I wash up before we have sex?" I giggled.

He smiled. "I wanted to know if I could join you."

I smirked at him. I opened the door wide enough for him to come inside and shut the door again. Ross undressed himself and I took off my robe, setting it on the rack.

We both got in and I set my head back in pleasure. I sighed loudly and we both laughed a little.

"Guess you really needed this," Ross chuckled. He started rubbing water on my back and I did the same with him.

"Thank you so much for doing this," I smiled. "I can't reach my back."

Ross chuckled and pecked my lips. Then, a thought came to my mind: Did he really believe me about the whole Sofia thing?

"You believe me about Sofia, right?"

"Of course I do. I mean, I always knew she was kinda crazy."

I giggled and smiled at him. "God, I love you."

"I love you too."

Ross connected our lips together, creating a sweet, passionate kiss.

..

Omg I love how whenever I write, I can visualize what I want to happen before I write it. Lol did that even make sense? idek

And I like this new update for the create tab thingy :)

But I was so freaking excited to write this chapter like ASDFGHJKL I finally can write again

OMGGG IM ALMOST AT 100K READS!!!!!! WHAT IS LIFEEEE?!?!?!?!??! THANK YOU SOO FREAKING MUCH!!

Warning: there's gonna be some BIG drama coming up in the next chapter. #SpoilerAlert!

I'll try to update more frequently now and hopefully I can finish another one of my imagines for my celebrity imagines book

Stay rossome loves!

xoxo