Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ross' POV

"Okay Mr. Lynch, you are free to go," The nurse told me, handing me a bag with my prescribed medication. "Make sure you take these every five to ten hours or when you feel light headed again."

"Thanks." I started heading towards the exit when I got stopped by Sofia.

"I can't believe that bitch, Laura." She huffed.

"What did she do?" I asked, concernedly. Sofia turned her head to the left and I could see a bright red mark on the side of her cheek.

"She slapped me, just because she found out that you love me and not her." Sofia started to laugh, "but it's all good, though. I still ended up with you in the end anyway."

I started to feel guilty for making her think that I still love her. I'm practically using her to get back at Laura. I just need to end this all before it gets too out of hand.

"Hey, Sofia, look I'm sorry to tell you this..."

Sofia put her finger on my lips, "Shh, come with me."

"But-"

"Come on." She grabs my hand and pulls me outside and into her white Lexus.

Here we go again.

Laura's POV

"C'mon girl, let's go boy shopping!" Brittany giggled.

"Britt, I don't think I can do this. I think I'm still in love with Ro-"

She cut me off, "Nope. First, we agreed we wasn't going to say his name ever again, correct?"

I nodded.

"And second, we need to find you somebody to take your mind off... You know who."

I think for a second; maybe she's right, I probably need to get over Ross and find someone else. Since apparently, he wants to be all 'in love' with Sofia - that little slut.

"Okay, I'm in. But don't you dare set me up with some ugly person." I laugh.

"Oh trust me, I won't. You drive, though."

..

Brittany and I were driving down to the Northridge mall when I noticed she was constantly looking at her phone.

When I pull up at a red light, I speak, "Hey, why are you on your phone so much all of a sudden?"

"Oh, um..." She looks up at the light. "It's a green light now. Go!"

"Okay, okay." I get the car moving again, still suspicious of what she was doing.

Finally we pull up in the parking lot. I can't stand it anymore, so I confront her before she had a chance to get out of the car.

"Okay, tell me what's going on - now." I say.

She sighs, "I can't really tell you yet. It's a surprise."

"What's the big surprise then?"

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now would it?" Brittany sends me a soft smile which I returned back to her.

"C'mon," she tugs on my arm. "Let's go let's go let's go!"

Brittany's POV

To: Antonio
From: Me
where r u??

I'm setting trying to set up Laura and my cousin Antonio up so we can get that douche bag Ross jealous so he'll go running back to Laura.

From: Antonio
To: Me
I just pulled into the parking lot meet me at the food court