Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Study Hall

Laura's POV

I was sitting at a table waiting for Ross' sorry ass to show up. As if on cue, Ross walks in. I hope this is over quickly.

"You're late." I scoffed at him. He slumped in a seat next to me.

"Yeah, so?"

"Whatever." I got my book out my book bag and opened I up to chapter fourteen. I start to look for the lesson when I see him starting to lean in towards my neck from the corner of my eye.

"No."

"But-"

"No, okay!"

"I just... I really need you, like, now."

Okay, so you all might be like 'Oh my God, what the fuck is he talking about?' And, 'What the hell is going on?' Well, the thing is, there was more to the flashback when we met...

-"Oh and by the way, I'm Ross."

"Laura."

"That's a cute name," he whispered in my ear. Somehow, I was being turned on by this for some reason. Don't ask me why.

"T-Thanks," I push him off of me again. "You still have thirty minutes left, I suggest you spend it on something other than flirting with me."

Ross smirked at me. "Oh c'mon Laura, you know you were liking every second of that."

He was exactly right. I did like it. I'm seventeen and I think I'm the only virgin in this school. I never told anyone other than Brittany and Lynette because I know I can trust them.

"I wonder what it's like to fuck a virgin..." Ross blurts out.

"You're a freakin' man-whore, you know that? I've only been at this school for a week and I already heard the rumors about you banging up girls, and I'm not going to be one of them."

"But," he walked up to the desk again. "It can just be our...little secret."

I blushed at the thought. I've always dreamed about doing... 'It' with someone. I always wondered what it felt like.

Ross interrupts my thoughts by crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back and he picked me up and sat me on the desk. He started to kiss and suck on my jawline until he got to my neck. Ross had found my sweet spot and I moaned a little loudly. I finally pulled myself together and push him off of me.

"Stop, I'm not gonna go any further." I breathed.

"You know, you can be pretty stubborn,"

"And you can be a pain in the ass."

Ross smirked at me. "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal: why don't we just have sex for fun. We'll be like, fuck buddies, or something. Nothing more, nothing less."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, that'll be the day."

"I'm serious. You and I both know that we want the experience. I'll just come over to your house on the weekends or something, and just do it for the pleasure."

I look down at the ground, then back up. "I guess so." -

To this very day, I still regret agreeing to that. I push him away from me and stare at the book, not even reading the words just staring at it.

"Please?" Ross pleaded in my ear. This time, I couldn't help but to feel like I needed him right now too. I let out a heavy sigh, grab my books and stand up from the chair.

"Be at my place around eight." I said. I turned on my heels and walked out of the room.

Ross' POV

Laura has never passed up sex before. I wonder what was wrong with her. Eh, I don't really give a fuck right now.

All I'm thinking about is tonight with her...