Pain Comes Up Like Thorns

Taemin was here today, and it seemed to Kibum that him and Minho were disgustingly in love. The couple didn't notice the awkward atmosphere between the others.

"It's the last day of the bet" Kibum tried to strike up conversation, "Guess I'll have to dress up"

"Me too" Jinki said, "I'll have to raid my mother's closet"

"You could borrow my sister's stuff" Taemin told them nervously, "I think it'd fit you"

"Wouldn't she get mad?" Kibum asked.

"She's on a trip right now, but she didn't take her school uniforms. You can use her makeup too, she has a travel pack she uses instead" Taemin answered, "Just tell me when you want to come over"

"We could stay overnight and you help us with our makeup Monday morning" Jinki suggested.

"Okay, I'll text you the address and time" Taemin told them and Minho's arm snaked around his shoulders.

"I still can't believe you lost Kibum" Minho said, "I thought you'd at least ask one of them, this was for you anyway"

"I guess I'm shyer than I thought" Kibum replied.

"So, how exactly did you two come to be?" Jinki asked.

"I went to his house when the bet was made and I asked him out, it was pretty simple" Minho answered, "I was just lucky that he said yes" He pecked Taemin's cheek.

"You two are cute together" Jonghyun finally spoke.

"Thank you" Taemin smiled and Kibum felt tears coming.

"I'll be right back" Kibum told them.

He took his tray and then hid in the bathroom, letting silent tears fall. He received text after text until the bell rung and the flooding paused. When it started up again, Kibum was occupied in other things. The bathroom was empty after the bell rung, until two sets of feet shuffled in and Kibum brought his legs to his lap.
There were some giggles as the feet made their way to the largest stall, and then one of them spoke.

"Come here, let's get that off" Minho's voice reached Kibum's ears.

"But I'll be late, I've never been late" Taemin's voice joined and Kibum thought he was going to be sick.

"It'll be okay, this is more fun anyway" Minho's voice sounded different, it sounded darker.

Kibum could hear kissing and he just wanted to run. But he knew if he tried to leave, the door would creak so loud that the two would come rushing out as well and create an awkward situation. A light moan lingered in the air and Kibum began to lose his mind, unsure if he wanted to leave or drown himself in the toilet. He heard a belt being undone and what he thinks was a zipper being undone. A few more moans and Kibum felt disgusted at himself for letting the noises turn him on, a problem stirring in his pants.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Minho's voice made Kibum shudder.

"S-Suck me off" Taemin moaned and Kibum felt the need to touch himself grow.

"God damn, you are so hot" Minho replied, and the way Taemin moaned made Kibum want to join them.

Kibum palmed himself through his jeans, afraid that any noise would alert them of his presence. Half of him wanted it to end, and the other half wanted to relax and enjoy it. The moans were soft, but audible and Kibum began to feel sick as he realized he was rocking into his palm. Then Taemin let out a long moan with a whisper of Minho's name and Kibum was rock solid.

He heard the couple kiss and a belt being messed with and he hoped there wasn't going to be a round two.

"You're going to be so late" Minho told the younger, mischief in his voice.

"It's worth it" Taemin replied, pecking him.

Then the stall door opened and the pairs of feet shuffled back out of the bathroom. When the bathroom door shut, Kibum let out a sigh and put his feet down. He decided he'd tell his teacher he had a stomach ache, he'd only be half-lying. As soon as he left the bathroom, tears began to fall again. He asked his mother to pick him up and slipped back into class unnoticed.

He took Jinki's seat as the older had decided to sit by Jonghyun instead, making Kibum smile at the two. It feels nice to truly smile, Kibum thought as he watched the two smile at each other.