The Bigger My Feelings Spread

"Come on, let's eat!" Taemin said and grabbed Kibum's wrist, pulling him out of the room.

Kibum couldn't help the smile that pulled at his face. The two almost ran down the stairs, some kind of excitement taking the younger over.

"Taemin, you have a visitor!" His mother called as the two made it to the kitchen, "Oh, you're already here"

"Is dinner almost ready?" Taemin asked, his hand still wrapped around Kibum's wrist.

"It's just about done, go greet our guest" She told him and he nodded.

Taemin pulled Kibum into the living room, their eyes falling on Minho who was sitting on the couch. Minho stood up with a smile and Taemin let Kibum go so he could hug his boyfriend.

"You came just in time for dinner" Taemin smiled as the hug broke.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier" Minho apologized then looked over to Kibum, "Did you settle in well?"

Kibum nodded, beginning to worry if Minho had seen them almost holding hands.

"Dinner is ready!" Taemin's mother called and the trio made their way into the dining room.

They all sat down in front of a plate as his mother sat different dishes down.

"I'm going to bring your father some food, so I trust you three will be fine on your own for a few hours" She told them and Taemin nodded.

"I'll call you if anything happens" Taemin said and his mother smiled.

"And I'll rush home if you do, I should be back before ten" She replied, grabbing her keys.

"Drive safe, I love you" Taemin called after his mother.

"I love you too" She called back and the door shut behind her.

Minho and Taemin started eating then, but Kibum hesitated looking over all the food.

"Are you going to eat?" Taemin asked and Kibum nodded.

"I was just surprised at the amount of food" Kibum answered, beginning to pick out his food.

"Don't think too much about it and enjoy" Minho suggested and Kibum nodded with a smile.

"Thank you for the food" Kibum said and began to eat.

The three ate almost all the food, all of them helping clean up afterwards. Then the trio went to Taemin's room, all of them sitting on his bed.

"Did Taeyeon ever text you back?" Minho asked and Kibum shook his head.

"I've been to afraid to text her again anyway" Kibum told him and Taemin nodded.

"She can be very intimidating, I don't see how she got a boyfriend" Taemin said and Kibum looked down at his hands.

"Well, she's pretty, isn't that all that high school guys look for in girls?" Kibum asked and Minho nodded.

"Most of them" Minho said and Taemin nodded.

"She doesn't deserve anyone like that" Kibum spoke up, his eyes widening as he realized who he was talking to.

"Kibum, what exactly are your feelings toward Taeyeon?" Taemin asked and Kibum swallowed.

"I had a little crush on her... but I never thought that much about it because I like someone else" Kibum confessed.

"But, what are your feelings toward her now?" Taemin asked, sounding a little protective.

"She's really sweet, and funny, and I really like her" Kibum answered, looking anywhere but Taemin's face.

"You sound sincere about her, but I think it'd be in your best interest to forget about her" Taemin sounded dejected at this and Kibum finally looked at him.

"I wish it was easy, but she's always on my mind" Kibum told him, but Taemin's eyes were sad.

"What about your other crush?" Minho asked and Kibum smiled at the thought.

"He... is out of my reach, but when I'm not thinking about her I'm thinking about him" Kibum revealed with a sigh, "It's an endless cycle"

"Who says he's out of your reach?" Taemin asked and Kibum scoffed.

"His boyfriend" Kibum answered and Minho looked surprised.

"Are there other gay guys at our school?" Minho asked and then gasped, "Or... is it Jinki?"

"I'd rather not answer" Kibum replied as Minho thought aloud.

"It can't be Jonghyun, you turned him down... is it me?" Minho asked looking shocked.

"Don't think to hard, you'll strain yourself" Kibum teased him and Minho smiled.

"Is it Taemin?" Minho asked and Kibum tried to stay calm.

"You think I have a crush on both of the twins?" Kibum asked, a light blush came onto his cheeks as he could feel Taemin's eyes on him.

"How can you not?" Minho asked with a laugh.

"Is it really me?" Taemin asked softly and Kibum looked to him.

"O-Of course not, Minho would kill me" Kibum blushed at the eye contact.

"I would not kill you" Minho announced, "I would just be mad if you kissed him or something"

"I don't know, you do have quite the temper" Kibum replied, rolling his eyes.

"But you're one of my best friends Kibum" Minho told him and he smiled.

The subject changed after that, but Kibum swore he felt Taemin's eyes on him for the rest of the night.