Prologue

I was busy opening the boxes. I moved to Seoul to study here. I'm half Korean but I grew up in Europe. My mum's Korean but my dad is British. I often travelled to Korea in the summer break to visit my grandparents and cousins. My name's Y/N by the way.
I was amazed how cool was my place. I rented a flat which was near to the university, just 5 minutes to get there.
' Y/N, this is your new life.' I whispered to myself.
I graduated from school at home and I knew that I want to be a language teacher in Korea. As I was a half-blood, it was easier to get use to the things here.

When I finished unpacking, I decided to take a walk. I had friends only few friends in Korea but it was more than nothing. Most of my friends were British but I really wanted to get experiences living alone in an other country.

I was walking down the streets of my appartment when I bumped into some guy who were sunglasses, a white cap and a mask.
'Oh sorry.' I apologised.
' No problem.' He said without even taking a glance at me. He was running. And then I noticed that bunch of girls were chasing him.
' Geez, what's wrong with these teens nowadays.' I thought.
To my surprise, he entered to the appartement next to mine.

Maybe we will meet soon, stranger guy.