31.

Y/N POV

My legs were shaking. It was the day of the press conference - Yoongi admitting his relationship rumors and asking everyone to leave us alone.

"Y/N... don't worry much. You can trust him." Bang PDnim ruffled my hair sweetly. "Min Yoongi is a clever guy, he can talk himself and you out of anything."

Bang PDnim even handed me a cup of tea before the whole event started.

"Thank you."

It was a live broadcast on Vlive. Not only the whole country but the whole world was about to know about his love life. Yoongi wasn't scared - he didn't care about the responses and feedbacks. He said he only wanted to protect me.

On the conference, he wasn't by himself - the boys were by his side. Those boys were really his closest and most reliable friends. Not friends...but family.

My bodyguard, Sara was somewhere else, maybe talking to other bodyguards or staff. I really liked her, she was a funny woman, she helped me as much as she could.

More and more people came with cameras and it started when I heard Bang PDnim's voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome you here to the conference. I called this event to protect one of my boys, Min Yoongi. Lately, the gossips didn't leave him alone, so now it's time to do some explaining, right?"

Yoongi nodded, his face was stoic, I was in the backstage and I could see in the television how he wished to tear everyone's head off.

"Yes. To be honest, I couldn't focus on neither my work, neither my private life properly. So yeah, those things gave me hard days."

He gulped and my heart stopped beating. "However, some parts of the rumors are true. I'm really in a relationship.

On the screen I could see the flashes of the cameras after he admitted that. How they never go blind? It would have burned my eyes out.

"I really love her. I had girlfriends in the past but never felt this way before."

My heart once again - stopped beating.

"I would ask the people to leave her alone. She's not an idol, nor a famous person. She knows how difficulty is to handle me and I don't want her to worry about media and fans. So please, dear A.R.M.Y. support our relationships!"

Again, the cameras flashed and their clicking filled the room.

"Yoongi hyung is really in love now, no kidding. So when he says 'he is in love with someone', he really means it. That's why we ask our loved A.R.M.Y. to see his girlfriend as a friend you wish for. She's cute, otherwise we wouldn't conference for her sake."

"Questions?" Yoongi asked in unamused tone.

"Is she the girl from photos?"

Yoongi answered without hesitation.

"Yes, she is."

"How long have you two been together?"

"I'm not good at Maths, I lost count."

"What is she doing for living?"

"I wouldn't want to share her personal information. I don't want her to get involved."

Yoongi easily dodged every single question about me. He did all this parade for me. I knew I had to give a present for him.

I heard Sara clearing her throat. "Y/N, you okay?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"I thought you..."

I raised my eyebrows but she had a perfect poker face. "Nothing."

I didn't question her further but it was strange. Something was odd. My attention wandered back to my boyfriend and the boys. The conference went better than I expected.