25.

Taehyung and Jungkook were dressed up like two beggars. Taehyung liked that style so I wasn't surprised but the white T-shirt, jeans and Timberland maniac maknae dressing up in that style amused me.

"Where's that psycho chick?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"She found out."

"Found out what?

"Found out I was the one on a date with Yoongi."

The boys exchanged looks and sighed.

"We should have killed that girl when she asked us if we were gay for each other." Jungkook shook his head angrily.

Yoongi was waiting in the van, he wanted to plant a soft kiss on my lips but I turned my head away which made him frown.

"What's wrong?"

"She knows about us."

"You have to be kidding."

I shook my head and started crying.

"No, no, no. Don't cry!" Yoongi whispered and wiped away my tears and the two adorable one from the background gave me tissues to wipe away the salty liquid.

"I don't want to get any of you into trouble. You are all amazing and I don't know what she's gonna do..."

"Y/N. You don't need to worry that much. We will figure something out. Trust us." Jungkook said.

Yoongi wore a perfect poker face and I couldn't read his thoughts. Maybe he did regret asking me out as his career was an important point in his life. I didn't want to be an obstacle for him.

Yoongi got into my apartment alongside with me. I was anxious, I felt like I had a panic attack which I hadn't experienced since my brother, Connor's sudden and unexpected death. I had to sit down on the floor, my lungs didn't work work poperly. Yoongi noticed my heavy breathing and kneeled down beside me with a wet towel in his hands touching my forehead and neck with that.

"Baby, baby. Do you have any medicine?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded and pointed to my bathroom. I had never seen him moving that fast and to my surprise he picked only one medicine, the proper one. I didn't question how he knew that well but he gave me a glass of water and I took the pill in my mouth.

He pat my head softly, my shaking body stopped and I felt relaxed, the pain in my chest faded away.

"Yo..." I tried to talk but he hushed me.

"Don't talk, you should relax. I love you. I hope you know that."

My eyes widened.

"I didn't want to ask you the 'Can you be my girlfriend' because I thought it would have been lame. You are my girlfriend and I can make our relationship work. I believe that. You should believe that, too."

He started to kiss my neck softly. I pulled him closer to me and put my hand on the back of his neck. His warm breath had a tension easing trait.

"You don't know how are you driving me crazy everytime." He said in his husky voice. "To be honest, I didn't love too many girls in my life but the flame died out within a month or two. I have different feeling about you, Y/N."

He trailed down to put his lips on my collarbones.

"I know you can remember more sad events in your life than those you are
willing to admit. That's okay. We have something in common. Just you should let it out once... we both should."

This time I couldn't help but moan when Yoongi started sucking on my collarbone, his smirk burned in my head. I knew I had to cover my skin up... God, don't let Cho see it.

"We should stop here, now. The medicine makes you sleepy, right?"

I nodded.

"Let's take you to your bed." He was bringing me in his arms if I was a bride.

He put me down gently and covered my body with my fluffy blanket when I grabbed his wirst.

"Don't go."

"Fine, I won't."

He climbed into my bed next to me and stared at me without blinking.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, Yoongi."

"Now, let's sleep." He pulled me closer than felt asleep once again with my head resting on his chest.