2.

I dropped my jaw. The world famous Bangtan Boys... and this guys looked at me curiously.
' Y- you are B-BTS...' I stuttered.
' Yes. We should introduce myself.' Taehyung or V said cheerfully.
' 1-2-3 Anneyong Bangtan Sonyendan.' The boys greeted me.
' Hi, I'm Y/N.' I greeted shyly. I felt nervous. I had never met any famous people before. And now I met 7!

' She can stay with us for a bit right? Until the rain stops, she can't find her keys and she left her umbrella at her place.' Taehyung asked the guy called Rap Monster, their leader.

I didn't really know their music but my Korean friends really liked them, so I knew about their names and their appearances.
' Yes, she can. Y/N, I'm Kim Namjoon.' Rapmon gave me his hand to shook.
' I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi.' He laughed.
' My name's Park Jimin.' The shortest guy said to me.'
' I'm Jeon Jungkook.' A guy around my age introduced himself.
' Hi, my name's Seokjin and I'm the eldest.'
One guy didn't say hello to me personally. This guy was none other than Min Yoongi, or others better knew him as Suga. I looked at him, he was wearing a white cap... wait. He was that guy?!

'Suga hyung, won't you come here?' Jimin asked.
' Later.' He said coldly and he went straight to his room.
' Don't mind him. He's workaholic even in his free time.' Hobi put his hand to my shoulder.

We talked a lot. They asked about me and I felt that they were honestly interested in my life.
' Your family name  sounds foreign. Where are you from?' Namjoon asked.
' Actually I'm a half Korean girl, my dad is British. My mom and my are both classical musician, they met in London, I grew up in a town nearby. '
'So cool.' The boys were amazed by my story.
'Can you play any instrument?' Taehyung demanded.
' I can play the violin and cello... but I would really want to learn piano.
All of the 6 boys started laughing. I was confused. Did I pronounce something wrong?
' Nevermind.' Jin smiled.

I looked out the window. Finally, the rain stopped. I was relieved that I can go home... oh no. I forgot about the key.

Yoongi stepped out of the room while I was dressing up.
' Y/N.. right? I  forget that found something this morning at the corner of the street , I hope it's yours. ' he said silently and he looked a bit friendlier than before. He put a small pink purse in my hand..the purse in which I kept important stuff like my ID.. and of course my keys.
' Thank you...Suga.'
' Yoongi is enough.' He said and he went back directly to his room.

This guy is strange. But maybe he isn't that rude after all.