33.

Flashblack

I was sleeping in my bed, my parents were away for the weekend. At least I was trying to sleep but a loud knock on my door woke me up. I groaned, clearly hating when someone interrupts the process. As I opened the door, Connor faced me. He was in tears - a rare sight, which made me nervous within a blink of an eye.

"C-c-c-can I come in?"  He asked with a broken voice and I nodded, leaving the door wide open for him to follow me inside.

I had lots of tissue paper as I did a drama movie marathon, I offered him as soon as he sat down on my bed.

"What's wrong?"  I asked the 17-year-old Connor, who was busy wiping his tears away.

"I realized something I shouldn't have."

"Tell me."

"I c-c-can't." 

"Why? Why can't you trust me, you jerk?"

He looked at me as if he had been a little boy lost in the crowd. He scared me, I became even more worried. He usually told me what hurt him.

"Tell me, Connor. Let it out."

I got closer to hug him like a koala and that was when he gave in, avoiding my eyes he told me that I would never forget.

"Y/N... I'm bisexual."

**

I packed everything fast to fly back to London after months. The theory he had a son somehow couldn't leave my head. He had a girlfriend when he died but... he would have told me if he had known about a baby from somebody. I have my doubts but I had to find out the truth.

I bid farewell to the boys, except for Yoongi. He didn't come to say goodbye (that really really hurt me) but I had family issue coming. My mom said a mysterious young woman appeared with a little boy after the introduction, the woman didn't wait much to announce she was the baby momma of their son's son. Surprisingly, she wanted money in an instant and she had a bunch of papers.

I knew my brother - he had many relationships, with both men and women, changing them fast because he wanted the perfect soulmate, who would tolerant his artistic nature.

Then my thoughts wandered back to Yoongi for a minute when I heard some girls singing Dope. I didn't know if I could forget about him for a while or not.