38

Yoongi POV

"Mr, you should not..." The assistant tried to stop me but was too late because my hand pushed down the doorknob. "Enter."

I was in his office without waiting anymore. We needed him as soon as possible, not bullshitting when someone was in danger, in a life threatening situation.

The old man's chair was facing me and he let out a long sigh, in his hands holding a huge newspaper.

"I can't believe it. I've already told you, Hyeon, if you want to work here you shouldn't bother me when I'm taking a break." He said while turning, and shock was written all over his features. The very famous Mr.Park was looking at me, but his shock was replaced by disbelief.

"Ah, what a surprise. An idol boy here. How can I help you? You forgot to ask for an appointment."

"Good morning Mr.Park, I'm Min Yoongi and I have a very important thing to discuss with you."

He scoffed and eyed me with a hint of suspicion. "I don't what do you want to discuss, I'm not sponsoring any stupid little girl or boy group."

I kept my cool. It wasn't the best time to argue with the stupid old man.

"I'm afraid your family is in trouble, Sir. Your granddaughter and her family."

He laughed. "Oh, where's the camera? You are here to prank me?"

"Sir, I'm telling you the truth. I was your granddaughter's boyfriend and I was threatened to cut ties with her and they want money from you."

The man still didn't believe it. I had enough. I was slowly started to lose my control as he kept questioning me.

"Sir, your family is in danger. You should help them!"

"We'll see. You can go."

He was a 'real' father and grandfather. Not batting  eyelashes, upon hearing about such horrible news.

Before I could go, his phone rang. He had a grimace then it was wiped off. I could hear a female voice  but I couldn't make anything out of her words. She talked fast, and the old man got paler in every second.
After ending the call, he turned to me.

"They were kidnapped."