35.

Yoongi POV

Flashback

"You have exactly 24 hours to break up, Yoongi." The guy in the masked told me as the other two unknown person held my arms tightly.

"I still don't get it. Why is it important wether if I am in a relationship or not?"

"You don't really know who she is, I guess. She's one of the heirs of the huge enterprise. Of course we would love to make her and her family suffer, as her stupid grandfather did the same - took away lives by his cruelty. And you... You are another story."

"Who was her grandfather?"

"Does the name Park Motors ring a bell in your head?"

I couldn't answer. I knew she was from UK, her father was British but I never once questioned her Korean heritage.

"Ah, now you get it. She's the spawn of evil, lots of criminals in the family... But don't forget: if you tell her anything you can say goodbye to your cute little family in Daegu. There's a sniper, who monitors everybody in the house."

I was never a coward. But this time, I had to choose family over someone I loved equally much and I hated it with all of my heart

*

Y/N POV

The door opened and I held my mom's hand, I felt I was about to faint. Then I had a huge surprise. Sara, with a woman who held a little boy's hand.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is it the way to say hello to your former sister -in- law's big sister?"

When I saw them, I knew it was a pathetic lie. I never saw the girl. But my suspicion about Sara was testified - that's why she didn't speak like an Aussie, that's why she acted friendly.

"You are a gold digger!"  I yelled in frustration. "You all are!"

"Y/N..." My mom said in a scared tone.

"Connor loved men too, for God sake. It was his goddamn secret, maybe he did have a girlfriend or two but I would have known about her!"

My mom and dad's eyes widened as they tried to process my words.

"Oh honey, everybody's got secrets. Why don't you see this paper? It's a DNA test."

Sara gave it to me as if it had been a rug and I was shocked, frozen in my spot. It was impossible.

"I want another test." I said emotionlessly.

No one can talk shit about my dead brother.

And I didn't know what could come next.