27.

A/N: I'm almost crying over the fact we reached 10 k...even more 16k 😍😍😍 love you guys, even though I don't know all of you but I hope you know you all make me happy.

Y/N POV

We came to Big Hit hand in hand, our faces were both covered by masks. We didn't want to risk anything, tried our very best to avoid harassing reporters, insane saesangs.

"Y/N!" The guys yelled happily, all of them covered in sweat. I wanted to approach them as quick as possible, the loveliest but the meanest guy in this planet clearly enjoyed how I limped.

"Hello. Sorry, someone didn't tell me he had practice later that day." I glared at Yoongi while I was speaking to the​ others.

"Y/N, you seem to be hurt... are you okay?" Taehyung asked me worriedly.

"I think I have a guess why she can't walk properly." Jimin winked at me and I died of embarrassment.

"Jimin..." Rapmon sighed.

"Yes, hyung?"

"You still got no jams, years passed by and you still haven't found any."

Everyone laughed, including Jimin himself.

"Shouldn't you practice your new dance, huh?" I mocked them.

"Wow, Yoongi, you really got yourself a girl like you."  Jin laughed and put his hand on my boyfriend's shoulder.

Yoongi didn't retort back anything, he was just staring at me. Like the painter who looked at his art, he looked at me with the same adoration and my heart skipped a beat.

"Okay, Yoongi hyung, you should warm up and stretch a bit." Jimin said and he leaned down to touch his toes. Gosh, that guy was more flexible than a woman could have ever been.
Yoongi laughed and he did what I was pretty sure he would do - I remembered that Bangtan Bomb that Cho had showed me. Cho... Of course I hadn't spoken to her since she left me in the middle of the mall. Deep inside, I felt some guilt but I also knew she was too much of a hardcore fan. She had to understand why I never told her things. She was my friend but not as close as others. And even only two or three of my close friends had known about me and Yoongi.

So yes. Yoongi was laying on the floor, just like in that video.

"Yoongi..." I rolled my eyes but laughed at the same time.

"Hey, give me my money, you lost." Jungkook said to Taehyung who hesitated to give the prize of their bet to the maknae.

It was chaos (as they only continuously raised the level of the noise) until their instructor appeared... who happened to be a woman. A really pretty young woman. She had beautiful pale skin, long slim body and legs and I couldn't help but feel jealous. I could see Yoongi tilted his head to see my face properly, searching for the evidence of my jealousy. He was more than happy when he found it.

"Hey, guys. You are too noisy, everyone hears how you are bickering and dissing each other. Be like Yoongi. I mean not as lazy as him but at least he knows how to shut up." Said the woman who seemed to be a strong persona.

I laughed and she gave her attention to me, she had a friendly smile on her face.

"Sorry, we don't know each other. I'm Lee Ara, one of the choreographors of these dorks." She reached out a hand to shake and I accepted it without hesitation.

"Oh. I'm L/N F/N. Nice to meet you."

Her eyes widened and she nodded.

"Ah, so you are the famous Y/N. I have to admit, Yoongi has a good taste in girls."

Good taste in girls? Have the staff seen plenty of other girls before me?

I smiled at her and she turned back to the boys.

"If everyone is ready, I want to see ALL of you dancing 21st Century Girls. Understood?" She rolled her eyes at the lying Yoongi, and the sitting Namjoon and Jin, not talking about Taehyung who seemed to talking to himself. I wasn't surprised.

"Yes." They said in unison and they all got up.

Yoongi sent me a wink and I sat down on the floor, my back facing the mirror.

"I would love to see how well you can dance to it. 1...2...3..." Ara counted and the music started.

Even if Yoongi wasn't a real dancer like Jimin or Hoseok, he was a great one. I made mental note not to challenge him. I would definitely lose.
After the boys danced again and again, practiced their older songs too, I couldn't take my eyes off of Yoongi's sweaty face and body. He could hardly breath when the practice was over.

"I want to show you something else." He whispered to me when I went to his spot to give him a bottle of water.

He grabbed my hand, waving goodbye to everyone and leading the way to show me the room which was his most loved place in his life: his workroom.