17.

(A/N: I had oral language exam on Friday - Advanced level (English). It consist of two parts: speaking and listening. So far, I know my result of the speaking part, and I had great points, so I think I passed on this exam. Maybe people from EU get it: I'm on C1 level:))) So that was random fact #2)

I was sitting at the table and I tried so hard not to make  any stupid face. I was really uncomfortable, and I didn't know how would Yoongi be with my family. I served the lunch and gave everyone a glass of water.

'Thank you, Y/N.' Yoongi said smiling.

I nodded and I avoid the eye contact.

'Yoongi, what do you do?' my dad asked him.

'I'm an idol.' he answered it simply.

'Robert haven't you seen those advertisements on our way here?' my mom chuckled and hit his arm playfully. 'So Yoongi how's life as being an internationally famous person?'

' Hard, but I chose this path.' he replied. He was as uncomfortable as me and I didn't want my parents to be the cause of his anxiety.

'Mom, dad, stop these questions.

'No, Y/N, it's okay. They are just curious. And I gladly answer the questions.' he gave me a short but cute smile.

I nodded then drank my glass of water.

So, basically Yoongi told them about his busy schedule. But after his career, my parents brought up a much more awkward topic.

'How you two met by the way?' my mom asked us with curiosity.

'Well... uhm...' Yoongi started but I was the quicker one, who made up a fake reply.

'I was walking down the street and the rain started to fall. He was a real gentleman and he invited me to his apartment to get dry  and I also met his friends. ' I lied. I didn't want to tell my parents that at first he was ignoring me.

Yoongi seemed surprised but let me finish.

I didn't intend to continue the conversation but no one could stop my mother.

'Yoongi, do you have a girlfriend?' she asked and I choked on water.

The three of them looked at me worriedly and Yoongi, who sat by my side helped me. He hit my back not that hard... only as hard as I needed it.

'T-t-thank you.' I said to him, then I turned to my mother. 'Mom, you are literally here for 20 minutes and you are asking way too many personal questions...'

'I don't have a girlfriend.' he answered​, cutting me off.

He said to my mom but I felt his gaze on me. I saw my mom smirking at me, probably thinking about how she would matchmaking us. I shot back a glare but she still had a wide smile on her face.

The rest of the family gathering continued by humiliating stories of my childhood. I heard him laughing and he wasn't as tensed as before.

'Well, when she was about 12 years old, she decided to watch a horror movie, wisely she chosed Scream. After finishing the movie, her brother put on his Scream mask and first, he scratched her window outside. She opened and looked out and her brother jumped up the window and she got scared and she ran to us screaming.' my dad told him and Yoongi looked pretty amused. My parents literally gave him a weapon against me.

'Not funny at all.' I defended myself.

'Yes, it is.' Yoongi said chuckling and getting off the chair. 'But now, I should go, I have practice.

'Oh, what a pity. But son, will you come back tomorrow or whenever you are free? We really enjoyed speaking with you, and I hope we will know you better next time.' My mom said.

Yoongi turned his face to me before answering, I nodded.

'Of course I would love to.' he said politely and bid farewell.

'I'm accompanying him a bit. Wait 5 minutes.'

My mom will definitely tease me after this.

'Your family is so nice, you're really lucky to have them.' he said smiling.

'They are annoying sometimes though.'

He pinched my cheek.

'So you are.'

'Shut up.'

'I still regret what I've done at that party.' he sighed.

I almost forgot. I accepted his apology but we didn't talk after.

'I'm not your girlfriend, and it's alright.'

'Maybe... we haven't known each other for so long... but will you go out with me tomorrow?'

My jaw dropped and my heart pounded violently. I needed some time processing the words, then I heard his disappointed sigh and I came back to Earth.

'Nevermind. Sorry, I just thought...'

'I would love to.' I answered shyly and grabbed his hand.

He didn't expect this and I let go his hand instantly.

'Okay. Tomorrow 6 pm. I will pick you up.'

'Alright. Bye, take care.'

'You too, Y/N.'

I couldn't help but smiling as a crazy woman.